Thursday, January 10, 2019

Screaming crying non stop letter...

Well started in at 3 am harassing me about my mother gone in the ground in her grave dead bitch dead not here anymore for you alone bitch !!!!! In hell pictures of my supposed mom in hell, pathetic way to rest sleep isn't it, no sleep at night, crying over Japanese crtl northwest of here in trees I told you of NOT fair f you fat ass F you leave tresspasers !!!! REALLY ??? Didn't know you losers owned the county roads TRASH inbreds !!!!! F you too m fers !!!!! Non stop from those thugs screaming about Z mom dead because she tried traffick you years ago F her To hell she goes dying of terminal cancer baby j F you whale !!! I am having you killed off with satellite I take everything you own bitch F you bitch govt allows me to you are dying of endocrine cancer terminal same as bitch mother F you bitch !!!!

Then Japanese and stevie told me they are killing Mimi off for her money taking it and land house because we will use Philip mask to take inheritance kill her with our family there !!!! I am your controller I own you bitch I take your money everything estate goes to me I will kill you bitch and MZ he's dying also he goes I take G estates of his family bitch !!! I will hit you and kill this off over east with your grandma estate and you estate fat pig !!! Then stevie keeps telling me I am Catherine the great reincarnated from Spain of J family lineage and places old style dress on my internet videos from centuries ago white dress and bonnet, corset he says I wore that in another life she battled for the Lord against evil married in Caribbean ????? What is this cracked shit sick of it TRASH !!!! Cries over some cry bag Japanese over east about his mom money his friends family or some Japanese bitch whore named Catherine with big hung p###y !!!! We F her big hung p###y !!!! I've NEVER known of her and I do not know any of those thugs who say they know me screaming I am this Catherine bitch whore whoever ???? I'm still a virgin....NEVER slept with anyone NEVER seen dealt been on any damn drugs cry bag dea OkCity Japanese filth waste of my waves listening to this trash shit bags cry whine NOT fair F you won't buy solicit in Wal-Mart today or at grocery F you m crtl family related to N family our children are yours !!! M crtl related to N family closely blood related !!!!!???????? What is this ??????

Then screaming about Megan dead go be F her dead dead dying old cow !!!!!?????? Whatever, I'm sure she's fine Steven says.......IF Steven is alive he's supposed dead today dying of endocrine cancer ???? Just like me and Megan.....lol....we're sorry to tell you both soon you are really dying if terminal cancer thyroid from your mother womb blood destroyed !!! Isn't it ironic Alanis M song played to my waves non stop !!!! Win lottery die next day, just as you with estate die soon NO way to have estate NO money !!!! We have brokers license agents graphic designer on the way to merchandise the estate, we own this mm estate NOT you fat ass dying bitch !!!!! Then I'm moving to ok city mental home for lock up mental illness, dying bitch dea knows you go over taco Casa you and MZ ruined this shit bitch fat ass we own it Leave bitch !!! I like the meat seasonings, the shells most of it now, very nice and colorful !!! I LOVE it.......need one closer.......

More screams over black men, anaconda this black snake moan on me bitch !!! Black N family screaming about a black man in that family over !!!????? Z mad at you bitch leaving soon killing off rush creek !!!!?????? What's this about ?????

Screaming about Tyler F him man !!! He did this shit F him betrays N family F him bitch !!!! R family goes Big F Joe F his nasty big hairy #### !!!! X rated videos I got them m fers I have him on this !!!!?????? Whatever that is..... eye roll.

Screaming over Bill F his snot ass !!!! F him F his HW ass I hate that racist m fer he like Tim, Eric, Joe and brothers all racism !!!! F them !!!! Big hung holes big hung d### for sale on I 35 !!!! OkCity knows big nut sack is here !!!! Flopping big nutsacks slapping holes !!!! We laugh man !!!!!?????? Sicko inappropriate filth screamed over and over non stop.....ENOUGH.

Screaming about HW Nash filth, something about a party over east Joe he did it man he goes soon !!!!!??????

We laugh big hung slapping pboy mates p#### !!!!?????? Oh oh Hough !!! Sex sounds just disgusting puke !!! Embarrassing !!!!

Screaming over Indiana northeast okla, David real one dead NOW F his nasty ass m fers !!!! Indiana Iowa Illinois ours to conquer new !!!?????? Whatever this is ????

Fing on street in east okla towns pretty view !!!! Allowed in Paris risky sex man we free now !!!!????? Gross. Puke !!!

Lawton ft sill black men over !!! F this F govt our poles gone more black seed find there !!! Gross filthy !!!! I almost puke over this gross stuff they tell scream.....

Dea can't evidently get their shit mess cleaned up themselves northwest of me here where I was yesterday so they are accusing blaming me from here to OkCity and eavesdropping in my grandma's pickup screaming chatter ping ping our best black men gone !!!!?????? Crtl over shit F this bitch !!! Find her in store on camera sell her shit she won't buy sell solicit F her F that fat bitch baby j !!!! Then screaming about my teeth need repaired soon and my hair needs touched up like NOW bitch F you bitch lazy fat F !!!! You ruin everything for us bitch I hate you ugly bitch F you !!!! Variety voices and stevie......exhausted from this daily. My brain feels over tired.

Headache over right eye today pressure stevie says it's my cancer eating into my body soon I must die turning off equipment you pass plan funeral soon bitch sad but true we have to tell you this bitch !!! What is this over and over ???? NOT true Steven real says.........

Stevie keeps crying screaming over Z Japanese go be and fake Steven lu dead gone !!! He's crying and blaming Bobby, me, real Steven lu, David, Reals and Z Kenz Reals, MZ Reals, Chris g Reals.......very sickening feeling with this sinus pressure ache to rid my sinus infection !!! Shut up !!!

Stevie needs turned off me NOW HELP.

love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment