Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Letter today...

Slept better last night somewhat, THANK YOU to the satellite sleepy time gods !!! 

Early am awoke early by stevie screaming because Bobby w, his brother played Lewis mccracks to G and drove around spying on people til 6pm yesterday evening......HE did this used G to get rid of my shit F you F Bobby !!!! Non stop Stevie screaming at 4am this morning about money then Japanese over east or west screaming about  my pumpkin cat has to be euthanized because of severe cancer they can't get rid of with satellite ????? Why ????? Cannot help you bitch with health tech anymore you or stupid family left F your grandma M !!! Old bitch dying of cancer kidneys F ' ed old bitch !!!!????? Then hating on me over family friends gone !!! F you bitch !!!! You did this bitch !!!???? Yeah I know how damn sorry and fat I am !!! yawn !!!! Eye roll.......

Screaming because cream color kitty is having neuter surgery today he's there Steven says it's ok.......

Screaming about eating bbq yesterday Stay out bitch F you bitch !!!!????? N family owns this bitch you killed off everyone fat bitch STOP eating meat bitch dying dead bitch endocrine cancer dead dead bitch !!! More of that.

Then this morning called about Mimi phone wireless box still NOT here by UPS, called 5 or 8 times all AT&T numbers for help, NO HELP just black man hateful said order was cancelled I could hear others sounded Asian and laughing on phone say you are from Louisiana m fer !!!!! Hacked as usual, gave me hell run around on phone, then hung up on me after I told him my grandma didn't have much money !!! Hacked by turd head loser thugs over east or west they are EVERYWHERE will NOT leave me alone hacked house heard buzzing ping ping cat behaved erratic meowing at ceiling non stop.......G heard buzzing then I finally got thru to nice man, they said Lu THANK YOU my dear angel y o u are HONEST. Steven also !!! ONLY alive because of you two bffs forever + family !!! Aww....

Was able to connect to Mimi landline from my phone call to him there at AT&T !!! Haha Mimi and G on phone, figured it ALL out had to purchase phone wireless box at AT&T store Duncan very nice man there helped us, finally ! Paid $17 / insurance then added to Bill gradually each month til box purchase fee of $199/ box paid off......so it's up working go cry cry bags !!! F Ms M F her phone to hell it kills our shit bitch !!! Nice man at store offered to help us install gave me cell phone number card Dea was his name took my grandpa Rs as# couldn't activate phone box without his as# I think that's crooked as shit so please watch his as# and hers and Vs debit card info from two weeks ago they said the $10 they charged his debit card goes back to his card ???? Better be back !!!!! AND have my email my blog is on, as I was in store with Mimi I could see teeny black m and and heavy black woman watching us spying and I walked behind them he had his phone out spying on us, glared at me I think he was in on something against us at store with nice man ALL Japanese mix in costumes they said Dea was real Z trying to hack kill me off ??? Probably !!! Lol.....

Then yelling ping ping all drive home screaming about David something he's doing F his balls man !!! F David's hairy sack !!!! F his nasty ass !!! He thinks he's got it F him !!!! Then screaming about Megan Kent Cody Travis J family gone dead dead bitch fakes NOW !!!???? Steven says different !!! I know he said !!!

Screaming that R family big ballin deep in !!!!????? Whatever with this ???? Sicko filth !!! Joe's big sack swingin !!! F him I hate that m fer to hell bitch F them Joe's goes did all this model !!! Giant balls !!!! F him !!! Nast sicko filth. Constant. Yelling about Nash crap money they are owed, whores models musicians they get money off of.... I worked my balls off for this man !!!! Pathetic eye roll.....

Non stop crying over m crtl Mark Philip the whole gang Tessa robbed at gun point story, eye roll........here we go again ol pineapple tattoo sicko trash bitch.......puke.

Cry bagging over Corey at grocery HE did this F him F his nasty ass m fers F them !!! Yelling as I traveled to rush for bags of ice cubes........when I drove home back to the west a guy in a pickup swerved right toward me to hit me run me off road screaming like an idiot something about izzid ????? Whatever whoever that stupid turd was in a mask probably VERY scarey dangerous but I could have him knocked out hog tied beat gone in 5 seconds such cry baby brats inbred wah wah !!! Dangerous !!!

More blaming my mom over being good person wonderful mother raising me tough teaching me right way to live.... in hell bitch !!! F you f her bitch dead gone go cry bitch in hell NEVER see her ever again in heaven bitch !!! In hell !!! Steven says different in heaven turd heads lying mad at her still blaming us for ruin of all their shit mess they created !!! So sick of this.

Crying over timbo gone !!! It's over he said she would kill us ALL !!! F you bitch !!! Took his money hit us !!! Olly gang over bitch !!! F you !!! Non stop...

Keep screaming old man dead You got Z yesterday he hates you bitch dead govt killing you bitch !!! Govt over bitch !!! F you bitch !!! Screaming about grandpa Melv non stop....F that old man he said this that F him !!!

Cry bagging over Nash HW fun over !!! then rapper trash traffickers they got ????? Their vids online you did this bitch looking F you bitch they tried to traffick your wireless number F you !!!!?????? Oh, damn !!!! Lol....

I'm sleepy.

 j




No comments:

Post a Comment