Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Eh, another letter...

Well, sending me constant pictures to my waves of flying penises with wings, flying in the sky, thrown on fences cut off, flying ball sacks I think that's what it is anyway has hair on it, just sicko gross nasty !!!! Needs to STOP. That's sicko filthy !!!

Sending my waves pictures of penises sawed off thrown onto a bed, a pillow, then flying with wings by a barn ????? This has went on two days now non stop screaming as I try to work drive tend to my errands just won't shut up crying about Japanese trash filth HW money Nash money Dallas Dallas pboy LA NY, las vegas taos Santa few Amarillo, just non stop OkCity did this !!! Not fair spying on you illegal bitch !!! You shower bathe we watch listen into home years since your school, and they screwed up conversations made this up you supposed to be on these !!!! Lying !!!! F you bitch !!!! F them !!! She didn't know you she go !!!!??????? Stevie cry bagging screaming with them about some shit filth money he's supposed to be owed from shit he worked on and blaming Bobby for it all his brother......whatever he's mad about is something over east or his mom sister money rat hair money bon money or HW, Nash stuff he's blaming me over with this thug Japanese Asian ????? Maybe Cantonese man yelling he says ???? I don't know who ????

Screaming over Z real one dead dead his money goes to us !!! Hit his old man dad also !!! Dead go be !!! Not fair I am owed money for his shit F them Tulsa out of here NOW !!!!???? Non stop with this Kate baby money investment in his stuff ???? Whatever this is they keep crying screaming over then Ada trash kids over east house northeast of rush s he owned ???? 42 million worth interior home they want ?????? We worked we get it ALL F them F this shit F Joe !!! He goes NEXT !!! F his giant ass !!! M fer is giant smart ass model F him !!!!! We take him down we owed money items !!! Not fair east central crtl over !!!!!??? Z got it F him !!!!!??? He dead NOW !!! Kenz out of my life !!! F him bitches F him !!!!?????? Whatever this is !????

Non stop screaming over sterling b.s., eye roll.....Clint k junk from ages ago his son cool business he owned built ????? Then Stevie screaming you have endocrine thyroid terminal cancer in blood dying they gave you from mother when you were in womb infected with thyroid endocrine terminal cancer bitch NO HELP NO estate govt keeps it old man his bunch gave you terminal cancer to ensure you get NO estate bitch !!!!!! Stevie keeps saying this then playing the maybe you do maybe you don't two word smash to my mind one patterns after the first word opposite, ask Steven he knows what I'm trying to say, it exhausts me more so !!! Keeps telling me I need to be prepared for my cancer taking over because health techs turn it off soon you will have cancer take over of body !!! Brain pressure more severe bleeding pain in bones loss of kidneys heart failure !!!! Dying soon we had grandma give you tomb burial spot by mother you go to heaven or hell next stop bitch !!!!!! They keep lying to you because they know you are dying govt did this lies so they can use you to finish their work bitch !!! Stevie and others non stop with this, I told him so what !!! I expected this !!!! Steven told me different, he's sick and tired of this stupid b.s. too m fer !!!! Eye roll........Then telling me Megan died she's been gone 20 years all j family went bitch !!! Go cry bitch !!! Then as usual playing mind games about everybody dead alive in heaven hell this that bitch mother dead govt hit her with cancer terminal for m crtl money bitch !!!??????? My mother NEVER knew anything about m crtl or m crtl money !!!! Then saying sicko upsetting filth to me about my mother was raped by my grandpa ?????!!!! REALLY I know there is NO TRUTH to that whole !!!! How dare you say that filth TRASH. No truth to that !!!! Sicko disrespectful to be saying about my family !!!!! Keeps screaming this and F your mom bitch she's in hell !!!! Steven says different a hole !!!! Upsets me makes me cry !!!! Non stop repeats.

Then they are screaming I marry j Langston ??? T Rhett, Dustin L ???? Luke C ?????? Then Kip W ???????? Carlisle ???????? You marry these one is chosen ????? What is this weird stuff they keep screaming ????????

Screaming over rusty spur ours !!! Live in it soon we get it !!!!?????? Non stop screaming this, screaming crying over CBD weed tank place !!!!?????? Marlow lawton chicksha Duncan Darko !!!!!?????? Whatever with this cry bag yelling screaming blaming !!! We took money set us up !!!! Crtl funded !!!!!

Then screaming you move leave bitch you ruin playground here Oklahoma ours we told we have its ours to play F you bitch NOT involved !!!! They move you take land home for govt there !!! Moving to MY to live bitch govt owns you bitch !!! Old man shot his son goes !!! Director is here he kills this shit bitch F your family to hell !!! F J family !!! They weird not going to play f you f them !!!! Yeah well F you weirdo TRASH. Go cry cry bags !!!! Wah wah !!!!

Telling me to give up commit suicide mm suicidal you will be we never stop talking bitch til you go insane we control you powerful F you bitch fat Fs are here !!! F you fat bitch you go !!!!!

Keep screaming that Tim, Joe Bill Nick are dead dead gone F them F them for this !!!!!! Screaming they are racists !!!!! F them !!! Not fair not fair !!!! Crying and screaming bitching whining complaining blaming becoming much worse !!!! Whew ! Something must be shaking them up !!!!

F Z f his aunt dead whore f his crying !!! He in this dead tonite !!!!!???? Whoever whatever how many of these Zs are there ????? A zillion ?????

Then screaming something about Z F him he's gone his nut sack is gone ????????! That might be it flying around in those pictures they keep sending me !!!! Bwahaha !!!!  Lol.....

Yelling about men's poops again hairy butts, wiping bad !!! My Kong is here he's my man !!!!!??????? Sicko Nast filth !!!! More spying on men nude or using bathroom, scrotums swollen hairy balls nutsacks huge !!! Non stop yelling screaming crazy laughter they keep laughing......????? What is this filth ????

Screaming something about dea OkCity Dallas too ??? F them !!! We had cards hacking ok allowed it helps !!!! Something about a black woman and her cards 7 million ?????? Whatever that is ????? From Dallas ????? 

Yelling complaining about my cream color kitty had aids outdoors ?????? They want him he's Japanese kids cat sent to my barn ?????? They want the kitty and now he didn't return home this evening hope he's ok !!!!!!

Yelling about me helping my grandma with her phone won't work landline so we ordered her the wireless box, same number two days they told us over phone, gave ss # for it and G used his debit for fees, but they claim they stole those numbers now stevie and thugs north of her or south ????? Hacking phone box threats to kill her with box when she has it installed I will be the installer as usual the techie one left !!!!.....

Screaming Philip alive has kids 20 + years and younger request to meet my grandma soon ???? And DJ kids over east ?????? We want to meet you as family soon we are left half Japanese Philip our father Brett also ???????? What is this ?????!!!! Says Mark had daughter over east wishes to start friendship ???????? She's 28 ??????

Screaming over Ada tulsa Bixby again ave goes f her f ave !!!!?????? Whatever.

Installing spy gear in vehicles illegal ????? Listening to my drives with my grandma to bank info etc ????? Non stop yelling over her money and my mother money she left us we want it bitch Philip was dea convict he alive bitch !!!!!???? Non stop over and over with this.

I'm tired.

sorry to bother annoy you with these letters. This is just ALL stupid crap I have to listen to. I'm tired and it causes me more exhaustion.......

Love, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment