Monday, January 14, 2019

Letter...more screaming !!!

Stevie started harassing me about that Z person marriage or something he was in Calif, whatever with him whoever he is ??? Has aids knows you are paired up with him, non stop about that thug, then screaming about satanic people Japanese crtl prostitutes over east or wherever they are ....

Then yelling about stuff I look online, music bands whatever.....blaming me for dea busts now years ago, more of that screaming about David, then yelling about Mimi phone troubles her new phone box piece still NOT here NOT arrived in mail UPS, gave me hell over phone about the bags for years years G talked to other day at AT&T foreign fake voice they say David ALL these thugs do is give me hell cause me upsets complicate things in my life more and more hack EVERYTHING I have accuse blame harass spy on my thoughts quiz me about EVERYTHING in my life as if going to find something out on me criminal !!!! Bwahaha !!! NOT involved in ANY of the dope whoring filth !!!! dumb asses !!! Don't you m fers understand that !!! Illegal to be harassing following insulting, trailing hacking spying on me then screaming over dea shit filth I don't know anything about all that, NOT involved losers !!! Screaming over shit my family did said involved in m crtl Mark Philip krissa Brett Tessa Janet Leroy Seth meth ????? ALL sides my family accusing blaming screaming at me to exhaustion as I try to care for my grandma errands work with cattle, chores, as I try to eat Breakfast lunch dinner screaming whatever I eat don't eat meat bitch dying F you bitch do not eat lose weight no help with bad heart fat whale non stop I eat healthy or NOT just harassed about eating it's gays or stevie, then this Steven on I 35 fake kid screaming about his mom money she dead because she tried trafficking you bitch F you your mother died govt killed her with satellite dead stabbed her heart 20 times they let them bitch washdc involved we kill you rape you bitch for estate you dying endocrine cancer bitch !!!!???? We laugh dead bitch govt owns mm estate !!!!! 

Then screaming as I travel to Darko today blaming me for ruining their lives as usual our people went F you dea town here !!! I get NO money man F her F you baby j !!! Old man dead F his ass man NO money !!!! Japanese cards go be we get them !!!! Screaming about my grandma money bank info land Darko basin again !!! F you baby j M family all rich bitch !!! F you bitch your the brat M family ALL loaded bitch !!! F you FH cousin bitch she in this !!! Then Indian girls screaming about tribes locally they know are in it with Mark or something ??????? Leave bitch !! F you !!!! Screaming about okarche, Hinton, Hobart, olly filth there, Indiana, rock houses ???? Whatever that is ????? NOT fair F her F them man our high end over !!??????

Screaming about HW, Nash Dallas LA Z goes to LA over now !!! He goes !!!! F him !!!???? Whatever with this non stop !!!!

Pboy filth skanks there, gross. Then blaming me for family demise N family over east everywhere screams about black hung men ???? Gross filth inappropriate !!! Nasty filth screamed F G family F Michael he goes too bitch go cry !!!!???? Non stop. Eye roll......

Yelling about my mom in hell again sending me pics to my waves of her in hell ?????? Screaming about cement Ada connected !!! Apache houses go bitch !!! I was here years ago bitch F them F her baby j get out bitch Carnegie your Woodward bunch gone bitch !!! We want money bitch !!!!!????? More of that Alan's pickup east Marlow ???? Whatever ???? Screaming crying fussing over my waves about money some filth dump over on I 35 take your pick ????? Whichever one burned down boo boo !!! Wah !!!! Dallas high fashion shopping over my cards !!!!!!????? Eye roll........Screaming about Ave, she did this F her ass bitch !!!!???? Ave and her man did this !!!!!!????

Screaming about a Russian family who owns a yak bore ??????? 

Hollering about old man washdc crying about little guy ????? Who is he ?????

Keep all this screaming about a house for me east of Marlow dead people buried under it catch you own you bitch !!!!!! You live here bitch !!!!?????

Too much today very exhausted, then mind games so and so right there in mask, no it's somebody else bitch !!! Annoying then cries over timbo, money all that then hating on my J family then R family F them F them for this !!! F Kent ! F Megan she goes !!! Cries over land money estate, F big Joe giant balls !!! Dea gone !!! F his balls !!!! Annoying.

Screaming about Bill Gary Eric money land we own it we take it from those !!! Old Fing bastards fall we hit them soon !!! We take Joe's house F him !!! Screaming about Wilkerson family crap blah Blanton stop k Smith Calif money they want blah blah, pathetic !!

Sorry to bother you, know it's a shit mess EVERYWHERE.

Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment