Thursday, January 17, 2019

Letter....

Well today screams over those nasty rappers, on YouTube I looked at music vids to laugh about, they been cry bagging about rappers black men from these music bands, crtl filth female black rappers, they our friends !!! F that bitch !!! Screaming about investing money on those thugs, Asian rap, French music traffickers, Egyptian clans music fame bunch non stop everyday for years + now !!!! Crying over trailer trash rappers some Crwfd Japanese black Mix kid rapper 18 years old ????

Nasty filth talk about Joe big balls !!! Giant d### !!!! C rated vids we got them show us the money we have them !!!! We put up there for ALL !!!! Crazy laughter.......just sicko filth everyday inappropriate to be saying telling me about him !!! Gross !!!! TF that bitch non stop over her nastiness skanks dump house I 35 Joe goes !!! He did this TF she was loved beauty !!!! F him pboy ours !!!!! F them !!!

Screaming about black Kong, black seed on their face and holes !!! Sicko disgusting puke over that nasty talk !!!! Calif rappers, Memphis Nash rappers on creek Arkansas rap hick hop ???? Screaming about west Memphis three ???? Damien gone !!! He Thompson family your family satanic bitch gone F you bitch being good person !!!?????? Some kids they had ????? Yelling blaming JD over something ???? He did said ???? Muffled sounds.... Yelling black men voices moaning sex sounds and screams about their hood !!! Bloods crops gangs LA, ft sill ????? So sicko tired of this.

Yelling about cannibals Cantonese people did said something ?????complaining NO money no food no cards !!! Wah wah non stop blaming me and MZ over and over, then out here north me, Japanese had great Dane dogs two of them, today the brown tan one lose roaming malnourished north at corner I hope he's ok they told me MZ owned them, I quit seeing them run to my yard, G got mad as hell peppered them I cried, so PLEASE keep dogs safe penned up fed watered, they screamed for weeks that these dogs were real Michaels dogs ???? Is that true ??? Today Stevie screamed they are Japanese at BD house north had aids ??? Raped animals ??? That's sorry as shit to allow this idiotic sicko filth Japanese hack bunch to have sweet dogs as these !!!! Why can't they have a team to save watch over pets needing good homes, take to adoption center humane society, tons feral cats in Stephens county need caught adopted, placement maybe other states, people love adore cats !!!

Got creamy cat back stays in box let him out intervals to walk bathroom, taking proper care of him !!! They said Megan Japanese is really her ????? What is this ??? I want REAL sister Megan my blood kin !!!! Where is she ???? I got creamy cat or tiger lol.... here for her he's neutered sweet ol kitty !!!! They said she's going to get him when I see her !!! I will watch out for him keep him monitored penned up at night fed, watered I'm NOT an idiot like these nuts around here......ha !

Keep screaming over crtl money skanks, dumb asses wanting money or cry bagging over its NOT fair I worked I'm an agent man, !!!! what kinda agent ???? I think an agent of dumb asses.......eye roll.....

These Japanese m fers are annoying harassing pathetic cry babies brats crying over spoiled cards freebies, wines cheeses, expensive shit from Paris, Bev hills, Dallas, Italy, good grief let up with it !!! Nobody cares, I damn sure don't ! Sick of listening to all them and stalker eakins !!! Now he says ALL grocery store meat local is human, he sees me naked as I bathe shower thru a pinhole camera he installed, then he says he rubbed his dong on my wall outside at night for years, he spies on my conversations with everybody, repeats, harasses about marriage non stop !!! Good grief ENOUGH..... Terry !!!!!

Tired.

THANKS, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment