Saturday, January 26, 2019

Being intrusive.....Gossip......not good !

People are imperfect I know we ALL are imperfect ! NOT good always, and I know often we may find ourselves bickering, against one another, jealous of one another, spiteful, hatred, anger, and often Maybe too bored with our own lives, ya know ?

Gossip is another one of these imperfections, and we all have been thru gossip in our families, friendships, work occupation, or just small town life or city life, gossip is EVERYWHERE.......lol.....just humans, imperfect !

Living near a small town ALL my life I know about small town coffee shop gossip from all the attendees, school, college life, work, businesses, all these areas I think often these people are just bored with their own lives, prying into other's lives for something to chat over with others........I laugh at the stories they have talked about MOST of us for centuries !!! Haha ! I have heard many far fetched stories about myself and others PLENTY ! Eye roll......

I know we often are bored, and chit chat with locals you hear grand size stories of grandeur about MOST, or maybe you are asked silly, embarrassing, stupid questions others think are true about you they have been told by a local gossip, or Nosey Rosie !!! Lol.......some of the questions are just idiots chat bored on the weekdays locally........

I think before you start to tell of random stories about another to pass along to a whole town we need to know gossip is stupid, it can be quite the time passer, rid the boredom of our lives, laughing giggling about shit stories we hear, ( especially if you hate the person ) Bwahaha !!!!

BUT we need to think before we speak because being a gossip is a trouble making way, causes upsets, fights, suicides, murder, ruins friendships, family ties, it causes much dissaray to our lives !!! 

We know that we should NOT believe and just assume some story about another is true, until we know for a fact it's real, know a person before we speak of stories about them !!! They may be a kind individual who another is quite jealous of being lied about !!! AND I know men are just as bad as women !!! Haha !!! I laugh because men are just as bad as us girls about gossip, jealousy !!!

I have heard many stories for years about myself that are definitely NOT true !!! Just ask me I will tell you about the stupid gossip lies I have been told others are saying about me !!! Oh well.........those who know me truly, know the TRUTH about me ! They just laugh......lol....

Another terrible imperfection we humans have is that of being too intrusive into another's life !!! Once again, jealousy, boredom, hate, disrespect of another, causes this.......following another commenting on their lives anything small or grand size, from buying groceries you buy, to your hairstyle, your clothing, how you drive a vehicle, or how much money you have, your house, your whatever !!! ANY of these being Nosey Rosie, a gossip, telling of ALL your most important business VERY wrong, and stalker type behavior, goes on all the time with others, feeling hate toward another because they buy this much groceries or color style their hair a certain way !!!! Just too ridiculous / stupid, goes on locally, women, men, just jealousy, envy, or something, I don't know why ????

We need to ALL show support to others, leave others be, show only kindness to those we know are people of ONLY goodness !!! When they are to be respected and are kind people IF they have something wonderful, be happy for them ONLY !!!! NEVER jealous, NEVER disrespectful !!!

Tend to your own business / life do not pry into another's, you got your own to tend to ! I say to them ! STOP commenting, judging, being intrusive to another's life, business, and then carrying tales in pails to the gossip crew locally or wherever !!! Just stupid.....waste of time......mind your own business I tell ' em !!! Being under a microscope they call it, NOT any goodness from others cat calling, jealous, lies, gossip, welcome to life ! 

Then others out there gossiping, carrying tales, about somebody they have NEVER met, don't even know ! Oh, she's gotta be terrible her entire family was ! Everybody is a certain way on this earth !!! WRONG ! NOT everybody is the same ! I know I'm NOT involved in their shit mess ! I'm NOT that way dumb asses !!! I say to them gossiping !!!! So tired of hearing, so many lies, stories, gossip stories ! Stupid, annoying, laughable !!! Exhausting. Too much !

Now those who are prudes, snotty, hateful, jealous, be to them however the hell you want I say !!! They deserve all the hell they can have !!!! Bwahaha !!! Those hateful types seem to always over achieve and slide by illegal, they destroy themselves eventually, so just laugh at them anyway, all their fun ends in time, because of corruption.......these hateful snotty people seem to have it all, and it just is NEVER enough !!! They are still jealous of others who are of only goodness !!! What they have is NEVER enough, they want what little bit of money or happiness, or goodness in your life you have, to just destroy it !!! Guard your heart !!! Be WATCHFUL, laugh as they falter !!!! Stay away from these idiots as them !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment