Thursday, January 3, 2019

Letter for today .

Waking me this morning 2 am about mess over east they are angry about, non stop crying whining screaming about gays going !!! F govt F them F Josh F Joe F Gary !!!! They do this to them F them !!! Screaming about Japanese MZ not fair he hit F them F govt F M !!!! He jealous of his nephew !!! He was G family !!! Leader !!! Screaming about Z whichever whoever ???? Money off him ??? fake ball sacks !!!!??????? Japanese know it we get it man !!!! Z dead dead gone NOW !!! F you bitch F Joe f his ass !!!!?????? Screaming crying yelling complaining about all this....

Then screaming over east LA !!! Money we get it !!! Screams over halsey whoever this one is ???? Ariana, N Cyrus, then screams about Newnan family ???? Money Z owes us !!!????? He owes us grand style !!!!??????? Scott ave did this f them man F them !!!! Kidnapping her ass bitch !!!!?????? Weird creepy screaming.....

More screams over me driving taking my grandma to town F you bitch we kill her kidneys bitch kidney disease terminal bitch she goes also bitch !!!! Maria M us bitch we Dr !!!! F you bitch !!! So now with this prescribing medicine again........ Eye roll.......so stressful with this worry over my grandma and screaming because I take care of her.......annoying nut balls..

Screaming about dea F'ed in OkCity it's all over, fbi over f them Sarah gone !!!! F them !!!?????? What is this about her truly ?????

Dea tried to set you up bitch we knew we had to try informed to by govt dea OkCity wants your estate bitch fat F you embarrassed us dea fbi cia with your red neck talk on your blog made Oklahoma look bad bitch embarrassing you are fat F red neck girl !!!! City women know style bitch f you TRASH !!!!! We should have estate we F for it for the elite city people !!!! I am style icon fashion Dallas pboy rocks !!!!??????? REALLY bitch ????! Don't care what filth skanks think about me, crack head whores traffickers !!!!

Yelling over my fame family you need to model bitch beautiful face lose weight use crank meth bitch you could model prostitute be REAL bitch F you models in family bitch !!!!! Mm estate your we laugh bitch you go for it big time Bitch we model F for it !!!!

Then Screaming about nasty filth with Kong bitch !!!! Black snake moan F me F this shit bitches !!! Nasty SICKO crap about black balls, c### free m fers !!!! Yelling about riding dirty ?????? F the black shit best m fers !!!! Non stop screaming this gross filth !!!! Some sluts obviously, Dallas OkCity Ardmore ???? Then I heard ft sill soldiers black F me hard here bitches !!! Puke. Just nasty chatter as high school college days I had to listen to all those skanks talk about daily........gross.

Yelling over west L.A. trannys, gays, trafficked prostitutes want money F govt !!! Welfare system F ' ed here !!!!???????? Having beautiful babies !!!! Yelling giggling screaming from over east it sounds........screaming about washdc Branson houses whores more coming Japanese crtl strong screaming over kawaii, Avril, L estates ??????

More sicko filth talking about black seed ??????? Babies biracial hottest models !!! Photogenic !!! Sick nasty sluts !!!! Puke !!! Bigger the c### the more babies !!!!!???? Just sick !!!! Is Sandy around here ?????

Screaming early am about Louie V bags in snow ????? Heels cracked from freezing !!!! HW money houses I was just there F them !!!# 

Non stop screaming over big hairy dongs !!!! Crazy laughter and screaming over filth houses c### seed best for us down low bitches !!!! Then screaming about Tim Joe Bill Josh Gary Eric they went !!! Did this F them !!!

Yelling about n Dallas houses Ardmore houses, New Years bash ?????? They did this F them !!!! Screaming over mccracks and Alan family on I 35 big hairy c### !!! F me off bitches !!!! Fing black candy c### !!!!!???????

Taking pictures spying on men bathroom again they are laughing about others near I 35 east men in bathrooms hairy butts male parts swinging, He is showering with fun !!!! Down low we laugh big one giant !!!! Laughing non stop wouldn't shut up, I couldn't rest properly !!!

Screaming about sterling Elgin Fletcher, Cyril, nikki r ??????? Money off whoever she is yelling over Darko land m crtl, f your grandma !!! F you brother DJ and you bitch F you go to hell bitch !!! Darko Wal-Mart, bbq businesses ????? Screaming over robbing stores houses in Darko basin area ?????? Yelling about eakly, okla ????? Money off that whatever that is !!! Blaming me Ronny DJ over everything wrong over MZ Japanese ???? I have seen him in the road as I drive I could tell he's definitely NOT MZ, never met that guy they are angry over !!! Leave me alone idiots !!!

Blaming me Megan over everything about going somewhere and estate stuff, non stop !!! Blah blah.......you NOT involved boring fat Fs !!! Me boring ????? NEVER.

Screaming over Dustin L, radio ??????

Hijacking cars robbing looting they tell over east of I 35 ?????? Then hating on Kent j non stop rattling about Kent doing something to ruin something some shit of theirs wah cry bagging filth !!!!!

Threats to me, my body surgery and placing cancer in me, Mimi,pets and G, he's being nice.......

Screaming because I bought some sour succers lollys for my throat surgery sore they helped me with it so I got these for next phase, F you diabetic bitch NO more help with diabetes in your kidneys !!!! Type 4 cancer diabetes bitch fat as F bitch size 2 ideal !!!! Yeah well im NOT Asian I am from the giant families.......wah wah.

Yelling screaming constantly when I leave home, drive, go to bathroom, shop done, feed my pets, cattle help Mimi non stop with this comments on everything !!!!

Very tired THANK YOU to ALL who are good great wonderful kind caring I LOVE you !!!!

Nite !

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment