Monday, January 28, 2019

Farming vehicle upkeep.......

Very chilly brisk day ! The wind is very wild.....Brr !

Today I had to take the farming vehicle flat bed pickup truck to town for fuel......I often am very nervous driving it to town for fuel or upkeep ! It ONLY drives in the pasture / fields and not driven much in towns........it doesn't drive very fast / speedy ! Yikes ! I know the speed limits on most highways to be at least 70 miles per hour ! Lol.....

I was driving it to town today going south, and I know that it can be a hassle placing the fuel spout properly at the pump, because the flat bed has been welded tightly near the gas tank ! I have to hold the gas pump handle oddly to keep it from falling from the gas tank ! I lost a handful of fuel I think trying to place the fuel to the gas tank on the flat bed........I think I hurt my hand ! Oh my goodness it hurt !!!......

Upkeep on farming vehicles can be very much a challenge, they seem to just be able to travel a slow speed when NOT taken driving to town or cities ! They just go field speed !......Sloooooow ! Slow as a turtle ! Ha !

I had to go to the local feed store after purchasing gas, and I bought 4 sacks of feed, they placed them onto the flat bed near the far end.........this always is a nervous way for me, how they are so close to the edge on the flat bed........afraid they might fall off as I drive !!!

Going to the dollar stores today and I found very cute Valentine candy heart shaped boxes, with the cutesy adornments, pictures of puppy dogs, kitty cats also !!! Aww........very nice ! Chocolate candies in heart shaped boxes are very beautiful whimsy ! Heart shapes are neato !

Yesterday I was very sleepy, tired, and I was able to go to dollar tree for a few toiletries I needed......I LOVE dollar tree for this !!! I find so many cutesy and nice affordable items there in the store.......I found PLENTY of Valentine items, candies there, and those mini cutesy plush animals / critters ! I adore these ! Nice to collect or gift, or just a gift for Yourself !!! Wal-Mart has the same, PLENTY of Valentine day items, cards, candies, heart shaped boxes of candies, and party items for local Valentine day parties / gatherings !

Party stores such as Party city, Wallys Party store and many, many others online I enjoy browsing their websites for Valentine's cuties !!! For some reason I just very much so enjoy holiday item collecting, gathering, celebrating, and I decorate all over the house for holidays very affordable items, plush animals, paper crafts, paper decor items, sheeny, glitter, foil, lettering !!! I see many Valentine stickers for purchase also, cuties !!!

Don't forget cinnamon candy jelly hearts !!! More heart shaped items !!! I think those giant Valentine cards are swell !!! Much love ! Even with envelopes that grand sized ! Very enchanting !    ;)

Wal-Mart bakery had all those Valentine cookies, cupcakes, sweetness !!! Ahh.......YUM !!! I enjoy these all way too much !!! Haha !!! OR you can bake, create your own, decorate with colorful red, pink, white, icings, Valentine sprinkles !, THEN there are out there red velvet, golden, Angel food, cherry chip, vanilla, strawberry cake mixes, confetti cake mixes !!! I buy these often to practice baking for holidays........simple to mix follow instructions on box exterior !!!

You know me, I ramble on and on about things I ENJOY !!!

Love, julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment