Saturday, January 19, 2019

More screams letter....

More hollering yelling screaming about filth blacks rap hip hop hick hop, nasty Kong filth talk black seed nasty filth, yelling at me I ruined their lives F you bitch !!! Fat ass bitch !!! You hit the rap hip hop hick hop we invested in bitch F you !!!! They trafficked your internet bitch YOU did this bitch dying fat ass they know you have terminal endocrine cancer lying to you that you don't !!!! Govt takes mm estate taxes on it astronomical !!!! YOU cannot have it bitch old man says it's his you can't have it you are terminal dying bitch Joe Bill Nick ALL against you bitch waiting on you to die SOON !!! Plan funeral SOON bitch pine box broke bitch !!!!???? Non stop screaming that govt washdc gave you endocrine cancer from your mother's womb as you were created there satellite spun into your blood bitch dying SOON rigged botched surgery on your forehead for c## dumpster bitch F you !!! Oh boo boo wah wah cry bags who cares, all gotta go someday !!!!

Steven says him and lu know this to be lies from cry babies on creek dongin off about money crtl slut filth ALL gone NOW !!! Bwahaha !!! Lol....now crying about gospel music and those alike in crtl !!! F you bitch F govt !!!

Screaming about David non stop, he hit so and so played old bag lady voice in my head of David harassing cry bag chipmunk at Wal-Mart......Bwahaha !!! Wah.

Blaming washdc Cwfd Thomps bunch for their demise F them F those Fat Fs you all crooks baby just !!! And fat as F### as those Fat tubs hards in washdc you related to bitch !!! Dying bitch !!!

Keep saying Joe dead his brother dead also !!! F giant's balls F him man we got it man !!!! F the pet over there !!! Govt corrupt man !!! Stevie crying with them harassing blaming accusing me of ruin in his life just because you are a nice person everybody goes fat ass bitch !!!!

Keeps making me upset over mom dying over me having body problems and saying I am terminal cancer patient Jared will have to take me to hospital soon for chemo cancer death bed ????? Non stop morbid creepy upsetting trying to depress me, then says old man Japanese says you are dying he keeps estate Megan is terminal dying she gone bitch !!!! Whatever.

Crying over Nash, HW, Tim money Joe's money we get it ALL !!!! Japanese voices over east west of my house crying we over here bitch on creeks because of you by your home bitch shoot kill you bitch black gangs here close by !!! We lay down for these monkeez !!!????? Whatever ! Nast filth talk about dongin Kong black seed just non stop disgusting filth puke !!! ENOUGH.

Crying about money from Dallas BY washdc, Florida Kentucky, Mississippi Missouri, OkCity, Houston San Antonio, taos, Abilene, Alabama, south Carolina, north Carolina, Detroit ???? Chicago projects ????? Arkansas crtl people over F this shit man !!! Over and over.......Nash, Memphis screaming over black poverty no money man !!!! More over Damien  E kids or something screaming over that trash..........LA las vegas got problems man it's here real hard for a m fer to make it man !!! F this shit bitch !!! 

Yelling about Juarez crtl the wall being tore down ??? Then yelling over destitute in Arizona, our country ???? Screaming non stop this what is this about ???? We sell babies to creeks crtl pays us well I want more children here NOW NOT taking our funds our cards are turned down !!!!????? Whatever this is they keep screaming this junk....

Yelling about Gary money estate cars he has had ????? Think they own ???? Bill dead NOW we take estate know of his land homes we know THIS worked for it backwards !!!!?????? Gross.

Joe in Nash He dongin big hung dong !!! Balls are hairy big giant flopping at us !!! F him he gone NOW !!!!????? Then he's on plane in Nashville ???? Good grief shut up sick of hearing this stupid crap !!! Annoying ! Cry bagging all night about Z real dead dead married black friend from high school this weekend from washdc he's in love with black woman he knew in Hugh school had wedding !!!???? Over and over whatever this is.... yawn.

Michael dead dead F his nasty ass Mexican Chicano !!!! Over over they yell this HE did this you also bitch !!!

Ya know more threats to kidnap rape traffick torture me satanic and black men dope me rape me find you soon bitch kill you bitch I know this Michael going also bitch !!! Yeah whatever cry baby Japanese loser wah wah brat nobody cares baby cry !!! Yawn....., so damn tired....... pathetic annoying filth Japanese need to go with all those other worthless losers they cry bag over !!! Crying about teeny Japanese tranny in front of me at Wal-Mart check out aisle with hacked visa cards buying tons of meat snacks, she kept ping ping to my waves behaved adgitated she couldn't hack me frowning, slinging her groceries onto counter then hiding her card and numbers she punched in with hand as if I was doing something to her cry bitch ass !!! I'm so damn tired of them all their free shit they get cards welfare checks babies they scream non stop over they ALL get that free money hacked cards snirled at me because I'm NOT involved and they can't hack me, only because of Steven and lu, Mr Logan his family !!! My angels !!! I love you guys each one can't wait to see ya !!!

They keep yelling they moved here for the crtl free money free welfare Stephens, Grady comanche, caddo, county we get it easy babe money !!!! Over and over I'm sick of hearing this junk yelled, then stalk me everywhere cry bagging because I don't know them ????!!!! Really m fers !!!????? I'm NOT involved go cry your ass off trash crooks, teeny thugs !!! And they keep insisting they own mm estate because they invested deeply in it ???? What is all this !!! You dying we take estate old man Japanese says he isn't giving it to you he owns this bitch !!! Fat ass !!! Then follow me in parking lots, screamed that I scared them at Wal-Mart so we turned you in black coat bitch !!! You into this bitch trying to kill us !!!????? REALLY cry bags !!!????? I know for sure I'm NOT involved in your filth stalkers !!!

Then yelling non stop over something about Ada tulsa ave went !!! I. H. Money they own or something about his houses nikki owned Ferrari or some car ????? scattered voices pixled sound in distance, more about H family babies, money estate land, Z Kenz think they own THIS !!!??? F them thru the ground F them we take it bitch !!!! Some fighting about whatever scrapping over money land bank info on Z ???? Tulsa bank ??? Better check into that one probably hackers or something ?????

Still yelling over my money account my mother's money and Mimi.Money spying on accounts we try it we go for it often but in trouble too much here going to happen bitch F you bitch dying bitch health tech turning off every day dying no help !!! Pumpkin cat dying bitch go cry black cat dead dead blue cow hit by car cats all three dead bitch cry bagging over creamy cat going to Megan she fing bitch F her !!! What is this stupid shit about ???!

Then I have a wedding to a Japanese man in June ????? Eye roll.

Yawn. 
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment