Saturday, January 12, 2019

Letter time surprise !

More harassing non stop about endocrine cancer terminal you are dying soon I have to tell you bitch govt wants you to be informed thoroughly bitch fat ass whale !!! Dying beach yourself bitch !!!! Lol......Steven knows better NO terminal cancer !!! Why they keep this up ???? What is THIS about ????? Mind games from Steven lu fakes I 35 continue thru stevie ?????? Hmm.... Bleh.

Screaming last night mainly over Nash thugs street fights trash there blaming Joe Nick Tim Bill over it all Eric goes !!! F his ass F him he thinks he owns THIS F him !!!!???? Non stop hating Eric Bill Joe mostly over east I 35 Nash thugs skanks, gross..... eye roll....

Kept yelling last night that Joe is dead he is dead then he's flying to Nash tonight !!! F his hairy balls F him !!!!????? He did this R family goes washdc angry !!!!!! F him modeling job man giant !!!!???? Over and over hating on my R family and whatever with musicians thugs skanks trafficking losers filth !!! Wah wah I don't give a crap for a traffickers skanks bitch crying all night NOT fair !!!! Like anybody cares brats, I'm trying to sleep, all that hollering non stop.....I 35 houses F you mm you die soon bitch old man goes NOW !!!!! He did this !!!! Joe moving to Nash today adios bitch !!! F him !!!?????

Yelling about Z N family dying soon money we had gone F him !!! F Kenz !!!!!! T town crowd angry over estate items HW had on I 35 burning it down M fers !!! F them f Z he used us totally !!!!???????? Whatever this is no clue ????? Yelling this repeatedly...F Ave !!!! F her nasty ass miss goody hijinks bitch !!!!! F her man f her bitch hit us shit man !!!!

Cry bags still boo hooing over northwest of my home here east of sterling the beautiful area I drove thru, dea had this hidden bitch !!! You ruin us OkCity angry our playground years centuries !!! Too beautiful to be wasted for dea filth illegal dump look to the area a shame it's so pretty there, clean it up, that should end most crtl thug activity in the area all the way to cement, years of hillbilly thugs dope running, my family involved I've heard..........anyway they are crying over Ktz family B 's old house that area east northeast of sterling and further east where I drove.....they are screaming blaming me for ruining their sorry bitch cry bag fun times of crtl illegal upsetting trash filth, it's gotta END totally !!!! Very creepy.......too beautiful of an area wasted cleaned up would be so very nice living or farming !!!! I bet those thugs are squatters NOT paying any taxes !!!! Years years, I heard for years tax people too scared to venture thru that area because of area talk......who knows.

Screaming about m crtl Mark Philip crap again, cement connected, now Ronny hates me again !!!????? Ronny are you mad at me ????   Lol   :)

Yelling about khul family land, schult land Howell land there ????? Those driveways zapped my waves so must be those stupid idiots equipment !!!!

Screaming over northeast Rush area out there Ada connected land over that beautiful way needs cleaned up too !!! Too pretty to be wasted !!! Screaming about creamy cat that was here at the barn he's being used to set up stupid idiots and is staying at bshaw house they yelled, I hope he's ok, he's sweet !!! They say Megan or lu will take him, please keep him safe, he's a wonderful kitty, very sweet kind mindful !!!! Adopt him to good person who let's him stay in house !!!

Screaming over Fletcher Cyril cement area all that pretty land too !!! Govt hit us !!! F them we live there years now F them illegal ruin us here we own this shit man I work for the land houses it will clean up F govt F them !!!!???? Screaming over south of sterling land there, Gotebo people go !!! F them Chattanooga people leave F them rock houses gone !!!! F them F the govt !!!!!??????? Whatever ??? 

Yelling about east Ada Tuskegee tribe ???? Money off land equipment there, east Ada gone !!! F them !!! This ours !!! Tahlequah Z has home I ruin it I know where it is bitches !!! He f'ed over this shit !!!! F him crying NOW bitch !!! Blaming you for his life ruined family gone bitch F you bitch hates you over this shit !!!????? Z goes tonight !!! We laugh !!!!

Crying over mayesville okla, land money etc, R family related !!! F them !!! Okarche stinks !!! We took from them blacks over moaning anaconda !!! F that shit over !!!!???? Whatever that is !!! Sicko filth.

Velma east I 35 hit us bitch !!! Govt gone NOW over here kill you bitch hate you bitch die die soon !!!! Screaming over Dallas pboy money again more of that junk, eye roll annoying !!!!! Non stop over this filth.....

Screaming about mall lawton spying in dressing rooms on me years ago I waved at hole in ceiling and laughed !!! Ha ! Screaming about me doing that so something must be going on wrong there, who cares cry bag thugs, wah wah !!! Something about his black brother worked there spied got it F you bitch !!!!! You ruined my family !!! My life I hate you bitch it's Z F you bitch !!! My brother tried to traffick you fat ass bitch F you !!!! Oh boo freaking hoo cry bag !!!! Wah. Pathetic brat thugs.

Screaming over timbo !!! F timbo he thinks he owns this !!!! Olly family modeling kids ours !!!!?????? Whatever this is about ???? You related to them you F this over bitch !!! Screaming about north Korea relatives ??????

More filth talk screaming about Kong black snake moan sick filth about black seed !!!! ENOUGH. They are sicko creep filth, seem to be angry about black men whores or something gay or bi, they scream about Kong up their ass we want Kong now !!! Sell that shit man slurp it down !!! Just sicko grotesque filthy shit !!!! Nast filth !!! Puke.

Sorry to bother you but there's that they screamed.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment