Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Letter help !

Stevie started screaming at me to exhaustion this morning as I try to feed cattle, because my Mimi told me Philip came up to her house and started asking about her going to lawyer with me and my brother to ask questions !!! She NEVER told him anything and Jared didn't either !!! She think the lawyer j alexndr at Marlow told his secretary Beverly because years ago Philip showed up when her and my mother were asking questions he showed up unannounced !!! Illegal bitch !!!

So I think stevie and Bobby must be telling her business because he started screaming at me that dea takes Philip part and your part because dea owns the characters Philip and his family then he insists that he is going to be the executor of the will and over hand out the money as I see fit and be asked again for krissa name to be on ALL Mimi estate !!!?????? Illegal ! They told me Japanese get krissa money !!! Jared fake bitch Bobby worked for this money bitch he gets your estate money we all get $ 5 million off your estate for taking care of you and you die in 5 months same as your grandma bitch !!! You are dying and I know it bitch go cry terminal endocrine cancer bitch !!!! Stevie screaming about Bobby mad he gets NO money now man !!!! Stevie screamed he wanted money off your estate bitch you die bitch !!!!!?????? Lawyer crooked he's our guy he does what we say !!!!

Screaming dea fights on my waves over stevie Bobby Monet Japanese and David F David dea gets Philip inheritance man !!! You die bitch terminal cancer govt uses you ONLY bitch we get estate !!! Listen ! I am sick and tired if his b.s., their b.s., Japanese b.s. to my damn waves and listening to damn dea filth screaming non stop fighting to my waves and out here about b.s. I know NOTHING about !!! I just lost my mom and I am exhausted from the hacking 5 years ago they did to me, mom, pets, cattle !!!!! Illegal !!! Screaming over filth my worthless sorry bitch family was into I knew absolutely NOTHING about dea crtl loser thugs !!! Screaming about worthless bitch m crtl all of them, Philip, then Brett Tessa krissa patty money filth they did were into we knew NOTHING about !!!!

Dea gets mm estate Japanese go !!! Govt bankrolled end of crtl with mm estate you inherit NOTHING fat ass bitch !!! We cannot connect you to ANYTHING but you die anyway bitch !!! Planting bugs in your body to kill you with endocrine cancer whale you and Megan are dying bitch you did this to sterling Japanese crtl everywhere bitch !!!!

Keeps screaming about Tessa being robbed and botched surgery on money cards ?????? Her brother is crook thug highway patrol in fbi deep man !!! He found the robber !!! He gets us into whatever we want covers for us !!!????? Philip alive bitch we own grandma estate !!!!! You die we know it's the truth !!!! I am very tired if this crap on my waves and harassing non stop about my mom endocrine cancer !!!

Then he's screaming that Bill, Joe, Tim, Johnny, Eric Gary are dead fakes bitch ALL dead !!! F George down there man !!! We kill his ass bitch Japanese , blacks, variety, screaming and stevie thugs !!!!! Non stop it NEVER ends they keep this up, then dea fights NOT fair man I'm an agent I get this that this man !!! I have had ENOUGH of this crap !!! I am too tired from surgery then taking care of my mama having to watch her die just a month or so ago !!!! I get NO HELP with keeping these fake family members away and NO HELP shutting this wave filth off from dea trash that I NEVER even knew anything about !!!!! Damn !!!

Screaming at me fighting amongst themselves over shit filth out here non stop I don't need to listen to this junk ever again !!! Then listening to sicko filth sex gross stuff from men guys boys whatever they are it's worse than Hugh school out here listening to moaning, sex sounds just filth puke nasty !!! Screaming over Alan alive, dead alive non stop !!!!????? Which is it ???! Alan he's hitting you with cancer bitch !!! He's after your money bitch dying endocrine bitch !!!!

I'm trying to work and they keep screaming about all this stuff and I'm too tired to hear this then get up early work on chores go feed cows !!! Then run errands for G and Mimi !!! Then screaming Mimi does in 5 months from bad kidney failure !!! I'm already upset over my mama and then they harass me to no end then remind me everyday my mother is dead, we killed her bitch she's in hell bitch so is Megan's dad !!! F you fat ass you die from endocrine cancer from her from womb as baby !!!! F you it's your fault dea fbi cia crook go bitch racist bitch to blacks Japanese Chinese bitch !!! Russian girls gone bitch !!!????? Don't scream non stop filth at me then cry bags !!!! I look up what you scream at me on YouTube brats !!!

I do NOT need dea junk filth around me, screaming or following or harassing me to exhaustion I have plenty of work to complete, and people animals to care for daily !!! I am NOT involved in ANY criminal activity just because my family was do not throw me into their shit mess, do NOT think you will set me up, do NOT assume things about me because my ENTIRE family was slutty and thuggy crtl trash m fers !!!!! OkCity has ruined pried into my life and my damn thoughts recorded stuff they think I thought and told me about damn sure wasn't my little kid brain waves they screamed filth at me Dean recorded or something from my brain waves ???? Damn sure NOT mine !!! I'd like to know how I did or thought any of the shit filth they keep screaming they recorded from my waves or my damn house !!! NEVER happened dumb asses !!! I cry to think my waves have been trapped by a satellite in the sky since I was born, do you know how creepy upsetting that is ???? Recording spying on my thought since I was born like a freak of nature studied to death ???? You know how I feel about that, keeps saying my thoughts are too evil criminal a psychologist says to washdc I'm too wild also !????? Wow, I know that's NOT me dumb asses......eye roll.....

My brain waves are recorded sliced to pieces they keep screaming ???? Yeah they are pretty damn worn down to nothing because I of stupid loser thug govt b.s. trash morons allowed to non stop.....go spy on somebody else who's NOT boring......

Screaming they can't complete surgery anymore because all health techs dead, yeah well dea and then crooks lying on their backs all damn day, squirting, moaning, getting married everyday apparently and the dope is plentiful, they have weddings money but NOT enough money for everything else they cry bag over their shit messes they can't clean up thugs OkCity Dallas Ada Ardmore, Duncan Stephens county lawton sterling, Elgin tulsa they are crying over !!!!

I 35 needs to burn in hell I hear, what a dump, high end, yeah whatever trash !!! Skanks, dope Hwood Nash all the weddings and moaning, squirting off, divorces, alimony money they are all crying over non stop !!! I do NOT want to listen to this junk......disgusting.

Then telling me --- Old man raped his hunting dogs he's dead killed off his sons all dead NOW !!! F them fat Fs to hell !!! Govt crook thug here we know it bitch they going bitch !!! They dead ALL going, NO HELP for this bitch !!! Japanese Asian voices screamed this today over over........then yelling about grandpa melv gets money from estate !!! F them !!! It upsets me they scream this broke in their house !!! Makes me sadder.......

Then dea fights out here to NO end they are crying wailing, screaming fighting together hollering at night, going by down the road, insults, Japanese own this dea owns this bitch !!! Or they are cussing each other over whores and money or playing moaning whacking off sounds squirting sounds, sex filth just SICKO crap...

I can't sleep at all.......Then trying to grind break my teeth off with satellite again.....harassing about the cat outside and my dog he barked most week.......just won't STOP harassing or playing things with their equipment will NOT shut up, mostly men......all I hear of women is whore moans.......

I have to listen to so much filth all these years it's just as my family and local yokels NEVER left, what's the difference ???? I don't see one......all the same crtl trash dump losers......those with family masks behave somewhat worse than my family behaved toward me, can I say that !!!????

Screaming hating on the j family F you J family NOT in this bitch saints !!! F Kent F Megan F Cody Travis bitch F you bitch !!!! Dying bitch !!!! Then they cry bitch about Michael and the G family then it's crying over their money in wherever ???? Michael brat just like you bitch you both did this bitch brats you Fing bitch !!! He's heinous as you are brats you bratty spoiled bitches F you and Michael dying bitch !!!! Over and over I hate these creeps cry bags............

Pathetic......I never know what's going to happen next to me or anything / anyone in my life I adore......I try to just work and go on but they will NOT leave me be !!! Constantly crying screaming over that mm estate or m crtl dea money or whatever at Darko with Mark !!!!!!! I am so damn tired of this shit I have to listen to, or harassing about Z dead alive married to black or Japanese woman on I 35 !!!! So what ???! So damn tired of hearing about m crtl, their filth, money money money land oil oil oil Darko basin Darko basin dea dea OkCity says, I'm an agent man !!!! I get this man so and so said man, aids aids cancer cancer Hwood Nash, pboy, diseases, babies, marriage, cheating, swapping, orgies, whatever that is all at the same time they said ????

tired. THANKS to those who care, I need all the help I can get out here......love ya. j.


No comments:

Post a Comment