Thursday, January 24, 2019

bought some cinnamon bears !!!....

I found today at a local store cinnamon bears ! Lol....

I bought two packages, I adore these so much as a snack, some people I know enjoy them right after lunch at noon, or as a snack......

They are slightly more so grand size than a plain chewy gummy bear ! Different texture, reminds me of those cherry jujubees, Swedish fish, and those Dots candies texture, these are EXTREMELY chewy and cinny !!!! 

I seem to mostly enjoy these during winter or Valentine's Day, my birthday, and for Firecracker Day !!! Lol......

Cinnamon bears are a fave of mine, all brands I seem to enjoy, very affordable most of them !!!

Cinnamon bears are NOT too hot in flavor, just perfect for me, only enjoy a few NOT an entire package as this can cause upset tum tum troubles !!! Nice for breath refresher after meals, but we still need to brush our teeth remember EVERY morning at least !!!   ;)

These cinnamon bears are so yum !

Later, julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment