Sunday, October 20, 2019

Amethyst stone, purple !!!!

I know of a very true, rare, purple stone that is very important to me !!! It is the beautiful Amethyst stone !!!! Why is it so dear to me ???? It is my birthstone of the month of  February !!!!!

Exquisite stones / jewelry ONLY !!! I think it to be rather ravishing !!! Oh look out for this one !!!! NICE.

Amethyst is quite the purple stone and often it is featured with the white diamonds, of jewelry art !!!!

Being a February baby I know it is something we can ALL purchase and enjoy !!!! All brands great !!!!

ITEMS I FIND OF AMETHYST !!!!
Often I may find something unique of the Amethyst stone and here's a few I think to be neat !!! :::::

-- soaps
-- stickers
-- jewelry, ALL ANY !!!
-- bookends
-- crowns, hair wear !!!!
-- collectible paper weight stones, ALL
-- decorations
-- windchimes !!!!

ENJOY !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment