Sunday, October 6, 2019

soap bubble people merchandise !!!! unique greeting cards !!!

I know that washing daily is something we ALL must tend to !!!! Whether it be taking a bath / shower for us, bathing pets on their bath tubs, OR ???? Washing clothing, washing dishes !!!! Maybe washing our cars, floors, bathroom, kitchens....oh we have a lot to keep sanitary and clean !!!!

CLEANING SUPPLIES !!!! MUST HAVES !!!
Scrubbing Bubbles a good brand of cleaning supply !!! As MANY other cleaning supplies I try to find these affordable I clean EVERYTHING !!!! I was taught to be clean, sanitary, bathe properly, clean house and keep ALL messes cleaned up and outta here !!!!! My family taught me this !!!! So I always buy cleaning supply as I find it !!! Dollar tree a fave store of mine to buy affordable cleaning supply for home, or gift to others, donate to the church often !!!! IF they need cleaning supplies !!!

SMILING HAPPY BUBBLE PEOPLE !!!! LOL !!!
I enjoy seeing the cutie pie artwork on the Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning solution label !!!! Happy, smiling bubbles !!!! Now, IF I find another bubble label that is that silly, cutesy it would be that Mr. Bubble the Pink bubble bath man !!!! Haha !!!!

THE BUBBLE PEOPLE MERCHANDISE !!!
Rare to find is the oh so nifty Bubble People merchandise of the kawaii and Korean cutesy kawaii merchandise !!!! The Bubble People are neato look to the characters !!!! Often very docile, sweet and happy looking I found these VERY unique and rare items to buy and enjoy !!!! Here's a few items I found of the Bubble People !!!!

-- ALL clothing, rare
-- some Scrubbing Bubble merchandise !
-- stationary sets, ALL
-- plush toys, ANY
-- squishy toys
-- stickers !!! Oh, so cutie !!!

It was VERY new to me to find !!! Loved these had to share what I found !!!!

EXCITING GREETING CARDS, ALL !!!!
I enjoy sending or handing greeting cards out to those I know and EVERY celebration, or sadness, or life changing event we ALL go through we send out greeting cards to others !!!! Be friendly, cheerful, show you care !!!! In good times and bad times ANY upset !!! Variety of these darling cards I know to be very NICE !!!! ANY emotion available we can find a greeting card for it, personalize, write messages of how you feel, show you care, let other know you are there for them as a beloved friend / family !!!!!

MUSICAL CARDS !!!!
THESE ??? Available for ANY style greeting usually very silly, or uplifting, cheery !!!! These make me laugh or cry !!!! Song plays when you press a button on the cards !!!! Interior the card you generally find the press button to hear the song play, sort of as you are sending a song in a card to your beloved !!!! Oh it's a hoot !!!! These ALL styles, different songs or maybe a silly saying !!!!! All sizes out there for us to send to our beloved friends + family !!!!

RECORD CARDS !!!! SAY SOMETHING A MESSAGE OR SING YOURSELF TO THE CARD !!!!! KEEPSAKE !!!
The record cards are a unique gift idea where you simply press a button and record yourself talking or telling them a sweet message or hello !!! Maybe you may sing a few seconds on these to your loved ones, you just press a button record yourself and it records what you say !!!! Very FUN !!!!!! Place interior envelope send in the mail !!! THESE darling cards may require extra postage as we all know so ask the post office IF extra postage needed first before sending !!!! LOVE these !!!!

STAND UP POP UP PICTURE CARDS !!!!
THESE ???? Some of the most colorful, exciting, fun concept cards EVER created !!!! A paper art, sort of same as origami paper creation art style !!!! These often created with machine, laser, work !!! I found one the other day and it was just the cutest adorable card !!! You open the card and the picture stands up POPS !!! UP !!!! Darlings !!!

The picture is designed to stand up three dimensional 3 D !!!! It just stands up !!!! Very wonderful style of the greeting cards !!!! I think these are very rare, and something else !!!! Colorful, silly, cutie pie !!!!! All styles of these, I find most at local Wal-Mart, Target !!!! These are so VERY cherished greeting cards !!! But hey, I think ALL greeting cards are just adorable, and a wonderful part of our lives !!!!

ALL HOLIDAY PLAIN CARDS TOO FOR US !!! LET'S SEND !!!!!
The greeting cards are available in any holiday, celebrations, emotions, thank yous, religious, sympathy for loss, ANYTHING you wish to say to someone you adore, care for !!!! I often may purchase several I find locally and save them for others so I can send them !!!! 

Boxed cards as well !!!! ALL characters, sayings, inspirational, OR ??? Maybe some days you just wish to write letters on cute decorated empty interior cards, personalize !!!! Great communication tool as well !!!! Keepsakes I keep ANY card I am gifted NICE to scrapbook keep safe, clean, dry interior scrap books the cards you are given !!!! LOVE these my dears !!!!! 

GLITTERS CONFETTI, STICKERS INTERIOR ENVELOPE !!!!
It can be fun to place a few sprinkles of glitter, letter confetti, or a set of stickers into your envelopes before you seal them, sprinkle some interior the cards then close them up,interior the envelope then seal them !!! Stickers you can adorn the envelopes exterior with the flat stickers ONLY !!!! This is FUN !!!! Cutesy !!!! We LOVE this !!!! Very cheerful I think and exciting to find in greeting cards !!!! OR ??? Just send a set of stickers interior your cards as a gift, remove packaging and just set them interior the cards untouched, New !!!!! May require extra postage, so build your letter / card, seal then take to post office INQUIRE of postage price before sending !!!! I ENJOY this !!!!

NICE Sending cards !!!!

Hope you find something you enjoy !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment