Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Rhinestone / crystal, colorful, plain lapel pins !!!!

Sparkles are something anyone can afford and use in their daily lives !!! I know I prefer items to be sparkled, glitzy, very eye catching !!! Maybe others agree huh ???

I know PLENTY of jewelry pieces for us to gather, collect, and support that are VERY dazzling for us !!!

RHINESTONE, CRYSTAL, OR PLAIN METAL LAPEL PINS !!!
I have forever admired the beauty of ANY jewelry piece, exquisite, and outlandish !!! Gotta catch your eye beautiful !!!! I am very enthusiastic about finding rare, unique, pieces of jewelry and I know I have had a few lapel pins throughout the years of my life !!! Oh my !!! I LOVE lapel pins to pin / attach to your clothing near the collar bone !!!! THESE are often holiday and very colorful, sparkled GREAT to wear as you attend ANY event, or celebration, holiday !!!!

HOLIDAY, CELEBRATIONS, SPARKLE !!!
These often are boxed interior small to medium size boxes and you may gift or for yourself !!! The holiday lapel pins, oh these are something !!!! I collect as I may find them wear to holiday gatherings, events, OR EVERYDAY !!! Whatever you may wish ! Some may be plain metal, colorful, or the rhinestones + crystals variety, they look similar to a treasure box when you buy them !!!! I find ALL styles variety from high end high fashion to the very affordable brands ALL !!! I like all of the lapel pins !!! Some may be animated, lighted, or sway !!! THESE something I have always enjoyed since the 1980s time !!!! NICE. Very beautiful !!! ALL, ANY characters, holidays, CELEBRATIONS variety of the lapel pins theme !!!

People are often very enchanted to see the sparkled lapel pins !!!! PLEASE be very careful not to puncture yourself or anyone else as you affix your lapel pins my dears !!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment