Thursday, October 31, 2019

Cards !!! more candies !!! soaps !!! thanksgiving !!!!

Very cold this morning !!! Brr !!!

PLAYING AND COLLECTING CARDS !!!!
I have been thinking of more fun activity for those of us wishing to combat the boredom during these bad weather days and I know of playing cards !!! Oh there are tons, tons, tons of playing cards games AND ??? Collectible cards, you know those with pictures, characters on them ??? Some themed, hologram, sports, etc.....!!! I know I have a few of the sports, and a cartoon set, that was given to me with candy !!!! LOL !!!!! Variety of THESE !!! Keep in SAFE card collection boxes, storage, I enjoy these !!!

THE PLAYING CARDS / GAMES !!!!???
There's PLENTY of new card games or the traditional card games as blackjack, those styles, old maid, go fish, Uno, and oh my !!! SEVERAL new games to play, I ENJOY playing card games !!!!INQUIRE !!!! Nice to set at the table and play cards with loved ones !!!! ALL playing card game titles EVERYWHERE, out there for us each to enjoy !!!!

CANDIES I HAVE BEEN FINDING !!!!
I found the chocolate covered peanuts clusters, so VERY fine !!!! AND ??? The pink peanut patties, THESE ???? Gotta have for celebrating !!!! I know those and Salt Water taffy are extra YUM !!! I know-how flavorful these are !!! I have been enjoying these years + years !!! The colorful salt water taffy is an old style tradition and is VERY eye catching, so pretty !!! I adore !!! 

EDIBLE CANDY JEWELRY !!!!!
CANDY jewelry is another candy that I find intriguing !!! Very neato how they create the edible candy beads, I found the necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, I have always enjoyed candy jewelry as this !!! Great to enjoy for all occasions !!!!! Haha !!! More silliness, but hey, it is candy day today !!!! Halloween !!!! Lol !!!! ALL brands of these my darlings !!!! Enjoy the colorful candy jewelry !!!!

CHOCOLATE + STRAWBERRY SOAP !!!! GOAT'S MILK SOAP !
I know we are always looking for something new and I know I enjoy something different ALL the time, so as I use soap daily I look for different scents to use, I enjoy using bar soap as I bathe and I know most know of how much I adore the chocolate and strawberry bar soaps, ALL ANY styles of these AND ??? Hot chocolate bar soap, looks same as a cup full of hot chocolate and marshmallows !!!! Or regular chocolate bars, looks to be REAL !!!!! Oh my goodness !!!! So cutie !!!! PLENTY online of chocolate and strawberry bar soaps !!!! I wish for these ALL the time !!!

GOAT'S MILK SOAP VARIETY ALL BRANDS !!!!
 The goat's milk soap, I know I find PLENTY brands of each and I just recently discovered the Beekmans goat milk soap on tv shopping hsn, qvc !!!! I found that one there, looks to be nice !!!!

THANKSGIVING, NEXT HOLIDAY TO US !!!!
I know that this weekend the celebrations begin and tonight I am excited for Halloween !!! It is VERY cold so I must stay indoors so I won't take the cold !!!! I am staying home and enjoying PLENTY of candy, snacks. and watching scarey movies !!!! Lol !!!! I will probably dress in my witch costume today IF I travel !!!! Haha !!!! Have fun today + tonight !!!!

Thanksgiving will be the next holiday here soon and there will be much extra preparation for that dinner holiday with family + friends hopefully !!!! So I know we must gather as many thanksgiving wares as we can soon !!! Get ready, let's go !!!!:::::

THANKSGIVING items we may need !!!!

-- canned pie filling, ALL
-- pie crusts
-- vegetables, can or frozen, fresh
-- cheeses, for corn casserole !!!
-- turkeys or hams, frozen
-- ALL cooking supply NEEDED
-- sweet potatoes !!!!
-- cranberries !!! All variety
-- seasonings
-- dinner table top ALL supply
-- decorations, pumpkins, turkeys, pilgrims, etc
-- dinner ware, thanksgiving theme ALL VARIETY
-- napkins, ALL styles
-- glasswares, ALL VARIETY or just plastic throw away 
-- trash bags
-- invitations !!!
-- sticker sets !!! I have three booklets of these my dears !!!
-- thanksgiving candles
-- clothing !!!

NICE to gather friends + family have FUN !!! Enjoy the thanksgiving dinner and chat, play some cards and board games, might be some of those fun thanksgiving tabletop games as well ???? Who knows !!! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN / DAY OF THE DEAD !!!!

Have fun !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment