Friday, October 18, 2019

Luggage, charm bracelets, martini glasses, mirrors !!!!

I know plenty of people travel constantly or are needing to be neat and orderly as they are moving, vacationing, or just a few days travel !!!! It is very nice and more so organized to travel with all forms of luggage, oh my it is needed for the travel set !!!!

FORMS OF LUGGAGE !!!!
There are several variety of luggage from the grand size for plenty clothing and other travel items OR ??? Just a few smaller luggage pieces, mesh ONLY for just driving to and from, when airplane / airport we MUST ONLY use the zippered set !!!! Rules + regulations !!!!

VARIETY OF LUGGAGE PIECES !!!!
Oh there's plain to colorful to sheeny matte sparkles, designs some, just whatever you may be wishing for !!! I prefer my luggage pieces to be matching and remember to endorse your name on the name tags, so we can find our names at the airport !!!!

ALL ANY BRANDS OF LUGGAGE !!!
From high end fashion luggage to the moreso affordable luggage I know there's a variety !!!! Makeup bags and accessories for assorted travel wares these darling as well !!!!

MARTINI GLASSES !!!!
I think I have talked of this one before but I find these very cutesy and I know many may prefer to drink from the unique martini glass, I drink breakfast juice in these often early am !!!! Hahaha !!!! These to me, NOT just for liquors, lol, but I enjoy these as breakfast juice glasses !!!!!

VARIETY of the martini glasses and I think the cutie martini glass prints, jewelry and ANY merchandise is very nifty !!! You may give these a gander as well my dears !!!! Colorful, some glitters, sparkle for these !!!!

CHARM BRACELETS !!!!!
Oh my goodness !!!! These I just LOVE !!!! I adore the dangly sparkled aspect of wearing a beautiful charm bracelet and the mini charms are plain or colorful or theme !!!! From the true gold, silver real or faux I just go crazy for these !!!!

Brighton + Pandora charm bracelet !!!!! Buy the charms separately add or mix as you wish now, these are just darling true real, some semi precious stones and very eye catching well worth the price to gift !!! Or for yourself !!! Other brands you may buy online / internet !!!

 jewelry stores have the Brighton + Pandora brands buy the charms as you wish whatever combination you admire or create !!!!! ALL ANY charm bracelets wonderful for you, me, everybody !!!! LOVE !!!!!

MIRRORS !!!!
I find the mirrors very beautiful, sophisticated and very much needed for us to see / view how we look, I think everyone needs at least a few  !!!! There is a variety of mirrors , and you may adorn your walls even ceilings with the mirror tiles !!!! OR ??? We can just affix a mirror to the bath wall, bedroom wall or maybe the long standing dress mirrors !!!!! 

I often carry mini compact makeup mirrors within my purse to view my face or makeup as I drive / travel IF I'm wearing makeup that day !!!! Just for adjusting makeup or adding more throughout my drive, or brushing my teeth IF I'm eating that day, you can see yourself !!!! Mirrors are something very truth telling, you see what is there !!! All brands wonderful and the very sophisticated beautiful hand held mirrors are NICE !!!!! All great !!!!

Hopefully these help you darlings !!!!

LOVE, julie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment