Thursday, October 17, 2019

Chiminea !!!! Cook wares + recipe books !!! Christmas trees !!!! Shop early !

I just discovered the cutest morning cartoon show called The Backyardigans !!! I think the characters are sweet !!! It's a music theme show for kids !!! I found a few stickers for these and purchased them !!! Worth mentioning !!!

I know that it is now my season to bake + cook meals at home that are generally holiday theme dishes, I enjoy preparing something NICE !!! Desserts or whatever dishes you know me !!! Lol !!! 

COOK WARES, KITCHEN ACCESSORIES, ALL MUST HAVES !!! I see a variety of cook wares, gadgets, cutlery, aprons, measuring cups + spoons, cutting boards, rolling pins, silverware, serve wares,  cheese graters, canisters for storing dry mixes, AND ???? ANY kitchen utensils, variety ANY !!! Some of this cookware is knock out gorgeous !!!! Themed or flowers, patterns plain, brights, very eye catching to use see daily as we bake cook meals anytime !!!! These brands a few I know of beautiful !!!!!::::

Pioneer woman, colorful !!!
Rachel Ray
Paula Deen
Kitchen aid
Fitz n Floyd, serve ware, cutie !!! Holiday.
Temptations, tv shopping qvc hsn
All brands on tv shopping adore !!!!

Just a few !!!

RECIPE BOOKS !!!!
Oh my goodness !!! THESE are plentiful and a variety of styles !!! Whichever you prefer, ANY style and even those local to you often are rare to look out for, great nifty idea to keep at home in the kitchen cabinet or on the bakers rack !!!! I do this !!!! I enjoy cooking meals baking at home often because so much cleaner, more FUN, healthier as I see it needs to be, sometimes you know !!!!! Haha !!!! Desserts during holidays we NEED plenty of seasonal dishes for this time of year !!!! Recipe books are NICE !!!!

VITAMIN C TIME !!! COLDS FLU SEASON !!!!
I have recently been thinking about my fruit dip I prepare and fresh pineapple chunks !!!! This is great for a snack right now I need some vitamin c for battling those colds !!! Pineapple fresh or canned ANY brand is wonderful + great for this as well as oranges !!! Five Alive my fave citrus drink !!!! Helpful !!!! Vitamin C PLENTY with this one !!!!

CHIMINEA TIME !!!! Brr !!!!
It is often oh so very nice to set outdoors on the porch NOT enclosed and set near the Chiminea during an evening or early morning chill !!! Set back drink some coffee !!!! Very much a traditional enjoyment for most !!!! I seem to be VERY fond of Chimineas I think these are so darling !!! Rustic look stone, oh my !!!! Wonderful !!! Fuel can be whatever you prefer best whether it be kindling, or just sticks leaves, wood pellets maybe ??? Nice way to unwind just wear your warm clothing out there, KEEP ALL PETS AWAY and BABIES AWAY !!!! SAFETY FIRST !!! Burning, smoke fumes as well !!!! These great in cold weather days, ALL sizes, variety !!!!! All brands !!! I think most created in Mexico or dessert southwest !!! Oh I LOVE the look to these when outdoors !!!! Warm !!!!

CHRISTMAS TREES !!!!
There's soooooooo many Christmas trees for sale lately and I just recently found a variety of these on tv shopping EARLY this morning oh there's tons, tons, tons !!!! ANY styles, sizes, even teeny trees for tabletop decorating, I generally tend to decorate every room for each holiday you know how I am THE decorating lady !!!!! Christmas trees are so much fun and a tradition each year, nostalgia and they add so much excitement to the rooms !!! Decorate and adorn as you wish, them your Christmas trees decorations maybe ?????  Plenty ideas for this online I see PLENTY inspiration there for us to look through !!!!! 

These a few choices of the trees we can buy ::: most plastic.
Pre lit, already lights
Piece together
Fall together
Colorful or plain white or green
Flocked, faux snow, ooh pretty !!!!
Glitter
Or real , purchase in late November !!!

FIND at local stores, online, Wal-Mart, dollar stores, tv shopping qvc hsn, as I watched this morning !!!

Planning for the upcoming season EARLY !!!

LOVE, Julie !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment