Wednesday, October 23, 2019

french soap !!! Honey items !!! won't kiss off lipsticks !!!

Early am, I know I often think of waking up and taking a bath or shower before the day begins !!! Bar soap is something I buy PLENTY often !!! I prefer my bar soaps ALL ANY scented well !!! Glycerine, vegetable base, fruit, milk type soaps and honey !!! Lavender, chamomile, ginseng, charcoal, French vanilla, mint, Brown sugar, chocolate, vanilla, ANY of these NICE bar soap scents !!!! Nice to fragrance our baths as we bathe + shower with the darling bath soap bars, ALL styles, sizes, quantity !!!! Perfumes nicely to our skin !!!

FRENCH SOAPS, ALL ANY BATH CARE ITEMS FROM FRANCE !!!!!!
As you know I have a strong French bloodline and often I browse thru the online / internet stores for ANYTHING from France !!! I have found the French bath, body care items at stores and oh how I adore these !!! Most anything from France I gotta have !!! Isn't that silly ???! Haha !!! I suppose it's just my bloodline reacting to this !!! Maybe so !!! BUT anyway, I ADORE the French bath items, soaps, and most times PLENTY enough with the bar soaps !!! Grand size bar soaps !!! Perfumes from France are just as wonderful and I LOVE the clothing styles !!!

LIPSTICKS, WONT KISS OFF BRANDS !!!!
I have forever used the lipsticks that are smudge proof !!! Far better to be using than the brands that just disappear half the day, NO MORE reapplying lipsticks with these smudge proof brands !!! Simple, less costly in the long run !!!! You just apply with the lipstick tube wands and gloss with gloss stick after following instructions !!!! These in mini set compact tubes, packaging varies, as the color hues, swimmers, brights, oh just whatever we are looking for in a lipstick variety !!! 

Lip Ink a favorite brand of mine as well as the Cover girl brand !!!! Sealant of lipstick ??? Just use the technique as described on the box / packaging !!! Gloss sticks vary !!! Ooh pretty !!!! Other brands of the smudge proof lipsticks out there, I'm sure tons, tons, tons MORE !!!! Kiss, drink, enjoy a meal most often, won't smear, 

JELLY FLOWER INTERIOR LIPSTICKS, KAILIJUMEI + OTHER BRANDS !!!!
This rare beauty of lipsticks, lip stick tint is VERY unique and I absolutely think it to be beautiful would be the tiny flower patterns interior the jelly lip tint !!!! THESE ???? Look to be very nifty !!! Hopefully we can see more brands somewhere out there for us to try, see IF we enjoy them !!!

HONEY ITEMS !!!
Oh how we adore the honey items !!! I know I use the honey soaps, bath care items, shampoos, lotions, lip balm !!!! There is the Burts bees brand and even candles of honey to burn, incense sticks too !!!! 

Fresh honey is a fave of mine, drizzle onto buttered toast, biscuits, YUM !!!! I also sweeten warmed, with milk and butter grape nuts cereal from the microwave !!! Drizzle stir into this some honey !!! Something different for breakfast ya know !!!! Honey candy VERY exciting !!!!

Whew !!! Hope this is helpful my darlings !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment