Friday, October 11, 2019

Silicone baby dolls !!!! Collect !!! and nasa merchandise !!!

Brr !!!! It is VERY cold this morning, now it is starting to remind me of chilly autumn / fall season !!!! Hot chocolate time !!!! Lol !!! Drink up !!!!

CUTIE PIE !!!! REALISM FAUX SILICONE BABY DOLLS !!!
Oh anyway, I found yesterday in a looking book magazine one of those ya know, a silicone realism baby doll, and various other characters of baby animals !!!! These are rare, unique and remind me of an older woman I knew, years ago, who collected these style of baby dolls !!! Oh my !!!! These baby dolls look very REAL !!!! They are called Silicone Realism dolls, look exactly same as real dolls, they are a variety of skin color, hair and eye color, shapes, sizes, age set, with clothing, shoes, change diapers, bedding, feeding wares, and ANY accessories you may think of !!!! Some may blink their eyes I read !!!! Great gift for the children or for yourself to collect !!! Christmas shopping EARLY right ???! Haha !!!!

SILICONE BABY ANIMALS DOLLS !!!!
THESE ???? Oh my goodness !!!! VERY cutie as well !!!! They are realism look to be real baby animals and they are darling dolls !!!! You may feed, clothe, change diapers, bathe these too !!!! ALL ages enjoy !!!! Nice rare collectibles also !!!! All variety of the baby animals !!!! Great gift !!!!

THESE BRANDS OF SILICONE DOLLS I FOUND :::::

Ashton Drake
Reborn
Ping
True touch

Find online, internet, or maybe Wal-Mart, Target stores or toy stores locally, VERY unique gift of the silicone baby dolls or the animal baby dolls !!!!

Other gift ideas.....oh, I'm thinking !!!!

NASA MERCHANDISE !!! SPACE EXPLORATION !!!
I admire science, and discovery of most ANYTHING unique, exciting !!! nasa is a govt affiliation to explore space and they have several nasa stations out there I know who discover almost daily !!!! I enjoy learning of science and our universe !!!! Very neato !!! I have been seeing many t shirts, lapel pins out in the stores from nasa for purchase and I know these to be unique rare, thoughtful gifts for us to buy for ourselves or gift to others, maybe the children teens, would enjoy a scientific exploration t shirt or ANY other merchandise nasa has out there for us to purchase !!!! These rare exclusive gift ideas of merchandise from nasa !!!!!!::::

-- t shirts
-- key chains, lanyards
-- drink ware, mugs for hot chocolate !!!
-- stickers
-- office supply
-- writing pens, pencils
-- magnets
-- most clothing
-- miscellaneous items !!!

Rare !!!! Unique gift ideas for this one, nasa space exploration is something very intriguing !!!! Exciting !!!! Great gift for the science / space people !!!!

Hope this is VERY helpful, maybe more toys to find, gift, collect tomorrow !!! Whew !!!! What a list I've got !!!!

LOVE, julie !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment