Friday, October 25, 2019

men's wear !!!!!

I know that there are several men's fashions that we can speak of and maybe purchase as gifts for those men dear to us !!! Boyfriends, husbands, fathers, grandfathers, uncles, cousins, sons, friends, ALL the men of our lives !!!!

MEN'S DRESS WEAR !!!!
I think a sharp dressed man is always VERY neat, tidy, dapper !!!! Very handsome !!! When clean cut, shaven, VERY clean, groomed, cologne very NICE !!! This is the way it should be in my opinion......respectful !!!

I think the business suits, dress pants, ties, dress shirts, dress socks, and dress shoes look VERY regal when worn by men !!! Business look, cut of the cloth, oh my !!! Handsome + gentlemen look !!!!

SEVERAL VARIETY OF MEN'S WEAR !!!!
All color hues of the men's wear
Designs patterns
Cloth cut
Tie style -- bow tie, clip on, tie yourself
Dress shoes for men variety styles
Hats IF you wish matching or plain

Sharp dressed men look to me VERY handsome + clean cut !!!!!! Professional business attire oh my goodness !!! Respectful look !!!!

Variety of styles, high fashion or other !!!! ALL brands, boxed mostly the shirts, THESE wonderful !!! Nice to see them colorful, pastels, brights, whatever you may wish to find !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment