Monday, October 21, 2019

nested dolls !!! Iced coffee !!! Chakras !!! Edible candy paper !!!

NESTING DOLLS !!! 
Ooh pretty !!!Thinking of so many other traditional unique gift items I sometimes see for purchase yearly and I think the very gloss, colorful, painted beating dolls are a unique variety of characters, seasonal, holiday THESE are nifty !!! Nice gifts for upcoming holiday !!! I know these may be plentiful other countries may have their own variety !!! They set interior each other and close, just many different ways !!! Maybe you wish to adorn table tops or hide away valuable items, money in these !!! Look online / internet maybe BEST places to find them ANY variety !!! Love these !!!

ICED COFFEE !!!
One thing I know for sure is I always have been fond of the iced coffee the cold icy coffee !!! YUM !!! You can enjoy these bottled or pre mix packages at home ya know ???  Keep chill in the refrigerator BEST place !!! These are a variety of flavors, styles and I know these are very pleasant !!! Just coffee prepared differently and I know these great to travel with !!! ALL brands !!! These a favorite of mine, just drink these as you wish, PLENTY caffeine !!! Lol !!!

FRENCH VANILLA EVERYTHING !!!
Vanilla has to be one of my all time favorites as well !!! It can be in many items, scents, or just whatever we can find !!! I know it is something I adore !!! The French vanilla flavor and scent is something that absolutely I go crazy for !!!! It is one of the most beautiful scents to me !!!  I often prefer French vanilla with my coffee variety, even some candles, perfumes, ice cream, pour in flavors too !!! Car scents, potpourri, oh my goodness !!! ANYTHING French vanilla I go crazy for, even the yogurt, shakes, bath + body works, soaps !!!! Vanilla bean ANYTHING also !!! I LOVE vanilla bean ice cream !!! PLENTY items for Vanilla bean and French vanilla !!!! Just a different creme scent for the vanilla stronger scented !!!!

COFFEE ADDITIONS !!! BISCOTTI + PIROULETTE !!!
As we know it is early am I am thinking about coffee and how much I enjoy ANY variety with additions such as pour in flavorings, AND ??? Cookie sticks / cookie bread Biscotti !!!! Biscotti is a baked cookie bread cut in strips, has almonds mostly, chocolate chips, or just ANY style !!! I prefer to dip these into the coffee as I wish, OR hey, try some of those darling Piroulette hazelnut wafer sticks we all enjoy right !!!!???? Haha !!! Oh my dears these are wonderful !!!!! Great for mid morning coffee snack or late evening however you wish I am VERY fond of this during the cooler weather season and winter !!!! The Biscotti is NEVER too sweet, and it's just perfect for me !!!! I adore biscotti I hope you do as well !!!! PLENTY brands for the coffee flavor pour ins, creamers for coffee, and the bicotti and piroulette, hazelnut wafer sticks oh there's tons, tons, tons of these brands !!!!

CANDY PAPER !!! WRITE - ON CANDY PENS !!!
I'm laughing at myself finding a unique gift of silly for us ALL to try and gift or for yourself !!! Oh my !!! I found it yesterday at a local store and I giggle because it is rare !!! It was edible candy paper and it also contains a edible pen to write in candy gel on the candy paper !!!! Haha !!! I think it so different and unique !!!! I also found edible paper candy money and edible candy memo notes to enjoy !!! Oh my goodness !!! We are something else with our edible candy papers !!! I think these are nifty !!!! All brands and I think some to be online, kawaii sanrio style type of candies too !!! Variety of these !!!!!

KYOTO SUGAR BLOSSOMS CANDY ADORNMENTS !!!
I found these yesterday online / internet very colorful sugared candy flower blossoms and these already formed GREAT to adorn ANYTHING with !!! Sugar art very neat !!! I find these darling as well as the sugar cake adornments, you know adorn cakes with THESE in character ALL color hues styles I know these easy as the gummy cake adornments look as cute as can be !!! ALL brands !!!

CHAKRAS, THE COLORS OF THE SOUL !!!!
I know I haven't talked of my affection for the science behind our souls changing colors as we are emotional, we have, or however our energy may be of our soul !!! Our souls ALL change colors and have different energy waves to each region of our bodies !!! You know some may prefer a certain color have affection for a certain color at the time it's always because our soul is feeling and turning colors inside our bodies !!! 

VERY beautiful merchandise I found for the meditation to calm our souls help treat our depressions often with color and meditation !!! I know there to be plenty of books to learn of the Chakras as this is called !!! AND meditative music too !!! Very calming, soothing to our brains and it's ALL science I know !!! May cause emotions but is helpful in my opinion anyway to meditate be chill, calm relax with !!!! The Chakras merchandise oh there's plenty of this colorful beautiful chakras !!!! ALL brands !!!

-- books
-- jewelry
-- stones
-- ALL ANY meditational music's !!! I LOVE this !!!
-- wind chimes
-- candle jars
-- chakra beaded curtains !!! Ooh nice !!!

CHAKRAS may be something you may enjoy learning about our souls color changing or emotional changes cause the color of our souls to change ??? Either way something interesting for us IF we wish to learn / know of it !!! I find it VERY neat !!!!

KISSES !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment