Monday, October 14, 2019

felting craft + felt art kits !!!! mini pom pom kits !!!!

Felting characters is a newer craft I seem to think looks very nifty !!! It is the process of using a very thin long needle to dot puncture the fibers to roll form into characters very tightly, you keep working with the thin needle to form your fiber into the shapes needed to create characters or whatever !!!! Very unique look to these !!! Cutie pie felt critters are so sweet !!!!

FELTING SUPPLIES NEEDED !!!!
Fibers, colorful or clean spun wool, use these to form the characters from these keep tatting until it forms a shape of sphere, the add colorful other fibers / wool whichever you wish !!! THESE may be helpful to you to learn the process of felting / tatting craft !!!!!::::::

-- how to books
-- wool spun colorful fiber or other
-- dyes
-- adornments
-- thin needle for tatting
-- supply box
-- felting kits with ideas supplies !!!! EXCITED.
-- dyes, IF needed.
-- glitter to mix into the fiber as we are tatting.

FELT ART KITS !!!
The other style of using a similar flat version of the felt would be the simple easy to use flat pieces, together single individual squares, colors separate !!!! The craft kits already include the design, adornments and variety with the characters idea, instructions included !!!!! Glue, cut, adorn pieces, several different unique ideas, looks, patterns !!! THESE so FUN !!!! Holiday, celebrations, ANY, or just for on a whim art craft projects !!!! Glue on eyes as well, glues, glitters, patterns, much similar to the felt Christmas stocking kits !!!! LOVE !!!!! These a variety several brands great for any age to work on set our minds to relax, focus, work on these !!! 

SEWING FELT ART CHARACTERS !!! ADORE !!!
The poly - fil fiberous, sewing felt art kits are usually characters I have worked on these before and I think it was a sewing felt critter art kit and you simply sew the felt pieces into the shape of the characters after patterns are used, cut pieces from flat felt !!!! Fill with poly - filth batting !!! Sew up sides, adorn, these very cutie !!!! Hand sew ONLY !!!! Wonderful craft to work on, relax, focus attention onto as we work tediously on these darlings !!! Cutesy !!!!

AS YOU KNOW ???? FELT STICKERS ADORNMENT !!!!!
Hey, I know I already talked of these but I know there's a gigantic assortment of these rare, nifty felt stickers !!! I found ALL holidays and even those with gemstone minis, and glitters, I LOVE these as well !!! All brands, craft stores, on the internet and dollar tree have them I use for adornment of cards, gift tags, or my simple sticker booking collection !!! Very fuzzy and neato !!! Remind me of teddy bears texture !!! Awww !!!!

FELT is a very rare newer to me craft, I seem to think it very inspiring and whimsical !!!! Hope you think so as well !!!

POM POM CRITTER CRAFT KITS MINI SETS !!!!
Oh my goodness !!!! These were at the store yesterday and I know I LOVE how cutie these are !!! I found a variety of characters to create, glue, simple, ALL ages !!!! ALL brands !!! I LOVE these too !!! Colorful or plain, glitter or whichever !!!!! 

ALL ages can work these crafts, nice way to spend the day........relax.

ENJOY !!!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment