Thursday, October 3, 2019

Letter more screaming !!!!

Well now they have been screaming trying to hit me in car wreck some big kid Japanese they said red f kid ??? Some bon bon kid with his Japanese cousin N family ???? Some kid who has my waves screaming knows ALL my damn business he says stalker tried hit me in wreck the other day.....again with this !!!!

Screaming non stop about timbo doe Don, Bill, LA crook Msn's, threats to rape kidnap kill me over money ???? Celeb tards trash pboy, NO more p####y F you bitch we kill you north Dallas over bitch because you exist bitch fat hoss !!! Screaming for a week til I am exhausted about red f his sister wife and brother HE had to go HE was our crtl money old man gave it to him for us to thrive !!! F you bitch !!! Dying fat hoss you die from cancer we give you !!! Endocrine bitch you die from uterus cancer bitch we take estate mm and Dillngr bitch gold ours clothes HE had F you bitch die bitch we have black N family man kill you traffick you fat bitch !!!

Screaming threats to kill me and my grandma off rape her at home !!!! Upsets me !!! Screaming the dea gets Philip estate part of your grandma money she dies soon from endocrine kidney disease heart failing old bitch going to die soon !!!!! Keep cry bagging over that dea b.s. crooks ALL of them OkCity. Screaming about my brother some b.s. about him dea and that bitch Chelsea f her bitch she a ho !!!! That baby roon baby inbred it dies soon !!! We kidnap him bitch !!!! Screaming over dea money they are fighting over then this I 35 crap whatever it is still non stop screaming blaming me, David, Mike z and Mike t, over YOUR rich ass hwood family fame crtl family bitch YOU Fs get it all bitch we never stop bringing our people down here bitch you die soon F YOU all I worked man for that money F you !!!!! You ALL get it all by tech F you three to hell !!!! F Mike Mexican fing G family ass bitch he fing Mexican F !!!!! HE think he gets it all over earth bitch f him and G family racist Mexican Fs !!!! You racist bitch to Asian cultures you hit kawaii my whores gone !!!! Militant voice as usual.......eye roll....

Will NOT leave me alone about Bobby stevie dead still screaming talking in stevie annoying voice to my waves mean cruel taunts sexual.pervert talk to reclaims he's been recording me naked in the shower for years and played it on internet !!!! Yeah well F you bitch !!! We rape you make whore out of you kidnap you rape you with thick juicy black c####!!!!# threats ALL non stop every second !!!! Screaming over Bobby dead on your grandma porch F you Stevie got NO money off your ass fat nasty bitch !!!! Screaming non stop about red f !!!! This bitch cry bagging at me non stop he's somebody red f Stevie Bobby babies ?????? Crying he's his son and they keep screaming over beady eyes red f and his brit sister spear baby mongo ????? NASTY hillbilly inbred tards !!! Crying 18 year old Japanese half mix inbred babies crying over p#### no more F you bitch pboy wives Dallas ???? Money cards gone and brain tumors they keep giving me !!!!!

Started screaming at me waking me up last night about Megan is dead she Japanese fake over here worked at m town grocery bitch You didn't know her bitch !!!! She's dead f you Kent dead they are all decoys your real family dead bitch 25 years !!!!! F you j family we take Dillngr gold clothing items F you from the govt bitch !!!

Crying about OkCity washdc LA Nash Dallas last Vegas NY Virginia south Carolina north Carolina, ALL the celeb tards going San Fran gay bi going F you bitch F you !!!! Then screaming over west okla, and Hawaii dead F you my paradise is over bitch !!!!!!

Screaming about OkCity fbi dea cia crook Msn's raped shot for spying on your grandma money F you bitch we got hit my mom dead F your mother to hell bitch she hit them !!!!! F you m crtl family Brett dead Tessa pregnant now with new baby we take your grandma money for these children krissa baby is N family !!!! Patty had money in it bitch !!!!????? Whatever this is non stop screaming over that ????? Crying over Mary engelb money hit thomps family Cwfd over F you bitch F you mm you die soon shoot your ass bitch pipe bomb your yard home bitch !!!!!

Screaming they are going to shoot me thru my ceiling again and screaming they are going to break into my home hide rape me stab me to death with knife kidnap me at gun point we are planning soon bitch !!!! Stealing EVERYTHING you own bitch !!!!! I'm TIRED of this stupid charade of clown b.s. !!!!! Never stops dea brats screaming blaming me I am NOT INVOLVED you get that cry bags !!!! You dug your own shit hole yourself brats !!!!! I don't even know you idiots creeps !!!! Stalkers !!!!! Screaming at me non stop about people and junk I don't even know a damn thing about !!!!

Nasty FILTH talk about my tiny p#### and suck off your body parts boobs bitch we rape you satanic bitch F you ugly bitch !!!!! REALLY ????? I'd like to see you try it cry brats !!!! I flip you over and get rid of you midgets !!!!! Crying over Megan, Cody, trav, John, their people and whoever non-stop threats to kill them then they are dead f them j family f you bitch Kent ashole !!!! He crazy lunacy !!! Think he gets it ALL I take EVERYTHING HE think HE owns F him to hell !!!!!! Screaming Mike j dead we hit him like F !!!! We kill you off for govt we told to set you up NOT in crtl j family for mm estate and Dillngr shit man !!!!! We cannot hit you with drugs we cannot sell to you fat ass !!! You NOT a whore we make you a dead whore necro same as your mom body on creeper laugh bitch dead 25 years timbo shot her with Philip !!!!! Yeah.......like I believe that b.s. cry titty !!!! 

Crying over big balls flopping !!! I want to suck his c###!!!! Man I want to be raped man I 35 party man !!!! Its over we are strong Japanese N family beady kids half mix mixxy mix ??????? Screaming about the girls over here think they get it all nasty fat shit c##ts !!!!! Fing rape them man to hell I am the czar I am in power !!!! Yeah sounds like your on something imagining like all these imagining they are some historic figure from washdc role playing they are president Washington, please suck off my royal c### !!! Talking in British voices ????? Cry bagging ol turd head lawyers judges senators mayors politicians screaming crying its NOT fair bitch hit me !!!! F you f her I lost EVERYTHING f that c##t !!!! NASTY FILTH talking !!!! Disgusting !!!

Tulsa Ada las Vegas screaming non stop repeatedly some Asian mix voices screaming over LA mattd did this f him, then he's dead the next story they cry brat about....????? THEN screaming over p#### color hit us apricot bitch we Fed man our crtl hit bitch !!!! We kill you for money bitch mm estate ours bitch !!!!!

Screaming they are going to dig up lorrie Lee Elizabeth body on school lease ????! Throw your body into your yard lorrie Lee !!!!!!! We rape you bitch !!!! Cwfd dead because old man burns bitch !!!!! F heaven F God !!! We satanic m fers we rape torture your dog bitch we ate your cats !!!! Your old bitch mother dead from cancer we have her !!!!! Then James and James are dead !!! We necro their bodies bitch !!!! F you bitch !!!!! You have to die soon bitch move to Texas you and bitch Megan we party years years more here in Oklahoma bitch crtl is on bitch !!!!! YOU die soon YOU leave fat hoss bitch ugly bitch die !!!! I want that estate bitch I want it my wife wants it bitch !!!!! Eye roll..........on and on....

So tired exhausted and say they are spinning my heart out to kill me giving me acid reflux and pushing it up even after helium pushing it up with equipment to make me vomit non stop he says you cancer stomach heart EVERYWHERE bitch !!!!! F you bitch !!!!

Then this week Asian kid screaming he's Steven I hate taking care of your nasty fat ass bitch I was raped !!!! Claims he's real Steven ????? Whatever ! Then he's crying because Z red f had to go bitch F you I raised him he was to marry you fat hoss bitch !!!! Crying I mean, just screaming like crazy repeatedly over money HE wanted off Tim his dad ???? And red f tulsa H family he worked on ???? Totally psychotic on drugs screaming like a banshee I had to go to school there to do your surgeries fat bitch ugly bitch I got NOTHING you're NOT buying selling nothing fat Fing bitch !!!! Screaming blaming me over his life ruined his dad raped him I sent him a card as a child to the hospital IT destroyed MY life you fat nasty bitch !!!!!????? I don't who he is fake Steven or something ???? That kid is a lunatic !!!! Kept screaming crazy he's a pedo and then his dad raped him because of ME ?????!!! Sicko weird creepy upsetting !!!!!

Screaming over jacoby family sterling Keeth  gay bi ??????WHATEVER this is screaming like a wild nutcase about him ????? Frankie b kids ????? Non stop screaming they are Frankie b kids we want HIS money that bitch has it F her F her she not there Mexican bitch !!!!!?????? Whatever this is they scream like hell about they are Frankie kids Japanese she shot our dad !!!!!! You knew our dad bitch baby j !!!! You Fing bitch !!!!! Crazy screaming....!!!!!! On dope wild crazy.

Screaming about Sandy pend, her whole shit mess of blacks Louisiana hot crotch fire !!!!????? Eye roll......voodoo queen reigns !!!!! Screaming over FH JR whit,  Cindy, Alan tay, and some house north Dallas HE had we want house f govt f the Msn's !!!! Alan our dad HE left for safety !!!! Then trying to impersonate Alan talking to my waves and various other family going to stop by in masks and talk to me non stop impersonating in masks they claim sterling trash losers faces voices as well going to stop by here !!!! Keep them away from me please TIRED of this stupid nonsense !!!!! Sick of listening to this !!!!!

Screaming washdc make you shit pants on purpose as you travel bitch !!! We own your waves bitch !!!! Saying they are going to break into my house steal my black cat he aids Hiv cat stevie spit blood in face of your cat he dying soon bury him soon last veterinary visit soon his last !!!! They keep screaming this why ?????? Repeatedly screaming this !!!! Sick and tired of this saying they are breaking into my home to steal Gs surgery pain meds !!! We take pills bitch we steal dea has to take them bitch NOW !!!! I'd like to know how they can when he's taken them all dumb asses !!!! Stalking dumb shit for brains !!!!! Eye roll......

Crying over mccracks b.s. they don't wanna clean up, then screaming they are Waller pants son with Chad ?????? I'm his son I am a Waller J. my mom jd grandson !!!!!???? LOL..........my mother in hell F you bitch !!! Keep harassing they need money for those sorry bitch kids !!!! Sick of hearing it !!!! We own Waller house we get our grandfather's money jd HE our grandfather !!!! Chad owes us money for our child support bitch YOU pay us YOU own mm estate WE take money bitch !!!!! Claiming they are mccracks kids as well WE get mob money that same old shit story, then they are Tom Tom Lewis kids we related to you we get money off mm estate we mccracks we are family we kill you take our share bitch cry bagging over Cody kids ????? McBride family we want band estate off our family !!!!!?????? I don't even know these weirdos creeps, damn !!!! Sick of hearing it !!! THEN they are Clayton h kids over here HE was my father I get money off m crtl and hale family bitch I am rightful owner, or they are Philips Brett Ralph's, marks, Justin kids !!!!!! Blaming me DJ Ronny over that screaming you are dead to us bitch !!! DJ fing old ass buck tooth too !!! F you dying Fs !!!!! Ronny hit us HE fake dead F him !!!! Indian Fs ALL of you crazy bitch !!!! Insane !!!! Yeah well F you too shit head whoever you are crying brats 18 year old brats screaming at me, wah wah !!! NOT fair f you old bitch f you !!!!

It NEVER STOPS........

Then harassing me about satanic rape torture of my blue cow hit him with truck we made you sell him as Leroy Bobby did it then we took him raped torture your pet bitch cut off his ears we have pictures for you bitch !!!!!! Said Megan did this !!!!!! She high bitch !!!!! She Fs blacks on creek !!! Said Bobby raped him as a calf in my barn !!!!! Stevie involved and black brother ????? Upsets me !!!!!! I cry over ALL this !!!!

They keep playing mind games stories 18 different mind game versions to this stupid clown show game !!!! All these clowns are high messed up crying bratty 18 year old demons !!!!! Messed up totally ethnic slurs racist claims !!!! Asian blacks mixes ALL brats crying blaming me !!!!

This stupid shit mess all needs to go outta my life I HATE all these people they need to go to hell !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment