Sunday, October 27, 2019

false and real tattoos !!!

Tattoos are something I quite adore !!! I find them to be VERY expressive, thoughtful, unique and I know them to be Art for the skin !!!

I admire the artwork many have on their skin, and I enjoy viewing their tattoos, plain, or colorful, personalized, dedication, religious, inspirational messages to remind us daily of those we honor !!! Culture tattoos, tribal art, THESE most definitely beautiful !!! Patterns, designs, characters, those we have lost, oh there's plenty different tattoos to have on the skin !!! I'm sure you know this already !!! Lol....

VARIETY OF TATTOO GRAPHICS AND DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM !!!!

I know often tattoo parlor walls can be totally covered with tattoo ideas, drawings, renderings, THESE can be custom as well !!! Looking on the internet you may find PLENTY more ideas + inspirations for artwork of the skin !!!! I see many ideas out there !!! Maybe you wish to draw something yourself out onto a piece of paper and take to the tattooist ???? That's a NICE idea !!! Your own personal choice, design, idea, that's ART !!!!

TATTOO INSPIRING MESSAGES !!! MAKE US REMEMBER AND THINK WHEN WE VIEW OUR TATTOO !!!!

I know most people have lived through terrible times, battled through set backs, been completely lost in life, depressed, suicidal, maybe battling through emotional and mind problems, maybe even battling addiction......I know most have suffered !!!! I cry over this !!!! I often hear of others having tattoos placed in an area they view every second, to remind them to be strong keep going, don't let your upsets + vices control you don't let them ruin you !!!! THESE tattoos are extra special and an extra inspiration of goodness to remind us every second as we see it to be strong, be in control of yourself and don't fall back into depression, addiction, upsets !!!! Can be religious too !!! Finding solace with THE Lord as a bible verse tattoo on your hand, arm, chest !!!! Our body armor of strength to remind us and show others this is YOU, tattoos tell a story of our lives !!!!! I LOVE that !!! Once again, ART for the skin !!!! 

LOOK AT YOUR TATTOO TO REMIND YOU !!!!
When you feel less than, having a bad day or trying to take drugs and be depressed look at your tattoo and remind yourself BE STRONG + GO ON !!! Place on your hand or arm I think BEST place to view it daily !!!! ANYTHING INSPIRING !!!!

DEDICATION TATTOOS !!!!
THESE ??? Darling !!! Oh my goodness !!! So very beautiful, thoughtful, I admire them ALL !!!! Very sweet !!! Graphics of your loved ones portrait artists, oh my !!!! Looks to be real !!! Very talented and blessed !!!! Often I see names tattooed of loved ones, friends, family, those we simply adore !!! This cutie pie !!! Awww !!!!! Sweet !!!

ALL CHARACTERS JUST ANYTHING BE RESPECTFUL TO YOUR BODY WITH TATTOOS !!! SOMETHING INSPIRING, GRACEFUL, WONDERFUL !!!! MAYBE SCAREY !!! HAHA !!!

Your body of artwork, the tattoos use your mind, inspire, create, this is ART for the skin, just colorful, plain, or maybe a 3 D look tattoo I find those beautiful, the gemstone tattoos oh darlings !!! These look to be shining just as a real diamond, gemstone !!! Have you see these tattoos yet ????? Beautiful !!!!

I have seen the old style tattoos from the old tradition and these look to be VERY painful, scratching with tiny pins !!! They look VERY unique !!! Old style, look sort of shaded, faded in a way !!!! I enjoy the look !!!! I know ALL tattoos are painful, BUT they look so interesting + neat !!!!

TATTOO INKS WITH TRAINING !!!
Variety of the tattoo inks even the glow in the dark variety !!! ALL NICE !!! Tattoo inks variety of styles, brands, USE with caution !!!! BE SAFE ALL tattooists MUST BE PROPERLY TRAINED AND LICENSED !!!! SAFETY CODES !!! CLEAN AND SANITARY !!!

We know ALL MUST be properly trained to be a tattooist, have a license and credentials !!!! Be professional !!!! REMEMBER that tattoos involve blood and we MUST REMEMBER to be very SANITARY, ANTISEPTIC, AND USE ONLY NEW TATTOO NEEDLES DAILY !!!! Blood borne pathogens, ALL ANY can be there, USE latex tattoo gloves as you are the tattooist !!!! Mouth mask and eye wear to keep SAFE from blood diseases !!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!! SAFETY CODES MUST BE PRESENT AT ALL TIMES !!! Tattoo parlors MUST BE inspected, SAFE, licensed, have ALL proper working equipment there !!!! Medical gauze, disinfectant, I mean you gotta have EVERYTHING new, clean, NICE professional !!!! CLEAN and SAFE !!!!

FALSE TATTOOS !!!!
The false tattoos are very safe, no skin scraping, tattooing, no tattoo needles !!! THESE my dears are SAFE !!! Lol !!! I know often you may find these with characters, cartoons, designs, even the gold body art tattoos oh my goodness !!!! Aren't those something !!!!??? Beautiful !!!! THESE are wonderful !!! ALL ages can wear these, and they usually are removed with simple rubbing alcohol or soap and warm water !!!! I can remember buying these as a child and placing them on my hands or arms !!!! Isn't that silly !!!??? Haha !!!! Variety of these some may be glossy, glitter, or plain !!! Variety I see these most any store lately !!! Fun and SAFE !!! ALL AGES CAN ENJOY !!!!

HENNA INK TATTOOS !!!
The staining of the skin with henna ink is to me VERY unique and beautiful !!! I think mostly from India the country tradition there, I see it for purchase often at the beauty supply stores, it is a true pigment color, also henna hair dye, I hear it stains crazy !!! Difficult to remove from your hair, true strong color of hair dye with henna hair dye !!!! Use with caution !!!! But the henna ink tattoos and designs will be there several months use patterns IF you wish to use this staining of the skin technique !!!! I think the patterns VERY beautiful !!!! Use all over the body.....ART.

ENJOY MY DARLINGS !!!!!!!!

LOVE, j !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment