Wednesday, October 30, 2019

board games !!!! all variety !!! nintendo mini players !!!

I know often during the cold weather months we may be shut indoors to stay warm, or during VERY hot weather days the same !!!! Often boredom may take over and we may need some social time with others to invite over and maybe play board games, with friends / family !!!

Board games are best well organized and keep ALL playing pieces in mini storage boxes or plastic Ziploc bags !!! This way all small pieces are well taken care of easy to find !!!!

PLENTY BOARD GAMES, FOR EVERYONE !!!!
I see many new, unique, rare, FUN board games yearly, most look to be very exciting for us to enjoy !!! You know, there's a variety, different titles, styles, most ages can enjoy. Some may be more so geared toward the adults or more so toward the children but hey !!! I LOVE to play them ALL when I have enough people there !!! Laugh, and have fun, be silly !!!!

Soooooooo many different board games to choose from, but several as you wish I think !!! Keep up high atop shelving to keep small pieces and the board game itself SAFE from the babies, small kids, AND PETS !!!!

LOOK ONLINE / INTERNET OR LOCAL STORES FOR BOARD GAMES !!!!

Most stores locally such as Target, Wal-Mart, Kohls, TJ maxx, Ross's, May have several different board games !!! PLENTY BOARD GAMES ALL TITLES AVAILABLE !!!! You will be surprised at the amount of board games out there !!! Oh my !!!!!

PING PONG + POOL + FOOSBALL TABLES GAMES !!!
THESE are darling !!! I LOVE to play these ALL nice to play with others, compete for FUN !!!! Mini sets as well of these, silly gift ideas !!!! ALL sizes !!!

ARCADE GAMES !!!! PIN BALL MACHINE !!!! 
Arcade games that light up and play can be unique other alternative for some fun games and pin ball machines are as well !!! These two just wonderful !!! Most sizes VERY tall, grand sizes, BEST for in home use or for recreation at local restaurants, businesses allowing patronizing, arcades are businesses I think to be very exciting + FUN for ALL ages !!!!

MINI HAND HELD NINTENDO 3 DS PLAYERS !!!
I as you know simply adore ANYTHING Nintendo has to offer with the game players !!! I LOVE the mini set Nintendo 3 DS players and mini games !!!! Oh these are cute !!! Great for travel, BUT keep very SAFE from others as these are something they will steal from you !!!! DO NOT let it fall onto the ground it will break as you know my dears !!!!! Keep away from babies, small children and pets too !!!! Games included interior the boxes they arrive in and charger pack as well !!! Wonderful gift for the Christmas time !!!! Share and don't be stingy !!!! Haha !!!! Variety of games I know of Mario I have seen this one !!!!

Playing these games ANY of these I mentioned good for our minds to focus on !!!!! I ADORE !!!!!

Kisses !!!!!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment