Sunday, October 13, 2019

boots !!! warm clothing !!! shop early !!!

I admire the boots I see locally and online, I enjoy looking at them in the look books, catalogs as well !!!! I wear most any style of boots and the bootie, dress boots as we call them, oh there's plenty variety of boots to see IF we like them !!!

WARM BOOTS WITH LEGGINGS !!! NICE STYLE !!!
Wearing warm boots with leggings is a favorite style of mine also !!!! Easy to wear, quickly dress as we are rushed out the door to our work filled week !!!! Simply pull up, onto our feet, legs, knee high boots I know we ALL need a variety of sizes for the wide feet, wide calves of our legs !!!! I hear so many women complain that the knee high pull on boots the calves are way too narrow !!!! I often see now wider widths available for us ALL !!!!! Some of these darling dress boots may be zippered, tie up, or just slip on Velcro, mash together to affix, to stay up properly !!!! All styles color hues, even some patterns !!!! Adore !!!!

KAWAII BOOTS !!!! VICTORIAN GOTH + GLITTER BOOTS !!!
I see many pairs of pastel colorful or the Victorian goth lace boots on the internet maybe at hot topic stores as well, BEST places to find these !!!!  Some booties may have adornments be VERY colorful as well !!! I enjoy most as I prefer them beautiful, eye catching or just plain depending on my emotion at the time however my soul feels this or that day !!!! Lol !!!! Let's have fun with boots !!!

COWBOY COWGIRL BOOTS !!! OH MY !!!
You know for us locally cowboy / cowgirl boots are tough working boots as I use them daily IF working with cattle, or maybe traveling during snow filled weather days !!! I prefer cowboy boots these days as they are sturdy strong, safer to wear, some may have steel toe if you need them so you will not lose toes !!! These can be very necessary working in the danger zone work sites, or in the cattle, so nothing will drop onto our feet and we cannot be stepped on by cattle !!!! VERY DANGEROUS work days use steel toes work boots !!!
Brands of cowboy / cowgirl boots ::::
Ariat
Justin
Lucchese
Tony lama

WORK BOOTS ARE GREAT !!!
These are sturdy, heavy boots very tough to use in the work sites, metal work or cattle as well !!! Both men and women can wear these my dears !!!! Variety of these and some may be chemically safe to work near chemicals, acids resistance too !!!! Red wing, Doc Martens, several brands of these !!!

ALL ages enjoy the boots !!!!

SOCKS TO WEAR VARIETY STYLES !!!!
Thin dress wear socks are NICE for the women or men to wear with boots, dress shoes ONLY !!!! Great comfortable fit for these dress boots, thicker heavier socks for the rugged style work boots, cowboy boots !!!! WASH our socks to prevent stinky bacteria stinks and be clean from sweat !!!! PLENTY brands boots !!!!

WIDE FEET STYLES AVAILABLE !!!
I know my feet are wide width so we MUST be cautious with sizing and try on if at all possible ya know ???? We need MORE, more more wide widths available !!! Most wide width look for on the internet ALL styles of shoes !!!!

WARM CLOTHINGS !!!
I know with the chill in the air and winter soon approaching we will need the MUST HAVES of the season warm clothing, ALL ANY ALL styles required, let's see, hmm, here's a few I can think of this morning ::::::

-- ALL warm boots
-- scarves, plain or ombre, designs, prints, holiday
-- socks as I mentioned
-- thermal under garments, keep warm on freezing days
-- warm fleece pajamas, ALL styles, variety
-- hats, ALL styles
-- warm coats, ALL ANY
-- gloves, warm variety of these !!!
-- warming packs place interior our gloves !!!
-- house shoes to warm our feet at home, variety styles
-- snuggie blankets, ALL set back relax stay warm at home
-- warm gear for the pets, and horses warm gear too !

Please have the Apple cider, hot tea, and hot chocolate ready for me too !!!! Time to start drinking these I'm thinking !!!!???? Haha !!!!!

Brrr !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment