Saturday, October 5, 2019

pink panther merchandise !!! diamond stone painting !!!! rhinestone stickers !!!!

Pink Panther is one cool cat !!! I have forever adored him !!! As a child I watched the cartoons and the movies !!! He has always been a favorite of mine !!! I think he is very pretty color hue of pink !!!! When I was a tiny child I had several Pink Panther toys !!! I had lets see, a plush pink panther he was a favorite to cuddle !!!! He had long legs and arms !!! So very cheerful and bright !!!! I also had a children's t shirt, and plastic statue toys !!!! Sadly, they were stolen from my home thieves stole them !!!! Sadness !!!!   :(

PINK PANTHER FRENCH SLEUTH / DETECTIVE SHOW !!!!
The French detective / sleuth,  Closeau, was the bumbling detective, and he was always trying to find Pink Panther, he was a jewel thief !!!! Pink Panther stands for a grand size pink diamond !!!! I adore this !!!! But HE is a silly hiding sneaky cat !!!! Haha !!!! He's cute !!!!

PINK DIAMONDS GEMSTONES JEWELRY A FAVORITE !!!! 
I had a pink gemstone rhinestone necklace and earring set that are faux, oh I LOVE the pink rhinestones and pink diamonds !!!! I laugh because my faux pink diamond necklace always makes me remember the Pink Panther !!!! I call it the Pink Panther jewelry set !!!! Haha !!!! It's just rhinestones ya know but oh my goodness !!!! It is beautiful !!!! We ALL need a set of pink diamonds, sapphires, pink gemstones, faux or real come on now !!!!! Haha !!! 

PINK PANTHER MERCHANDISE, ALL, ANY !!!!
Luckily, I just recently discovered Pink Panther websites, merchandise available, PLENTY, items for us to enjoy !!!!! I LOVE this silly Pink Panther !!!! He's soooooooo pretty and funny, he doesn't say much, but HE is always on the prowl to hide from Closeau the bumbling detective / sleuthing !!!!! Hahaha !!!!! Here's the items I found of Pink Panther we can ALL enjoy !!! Everyone !!!!!

-- crafts, crochet patterns, ALL
-- makeups, ALL
-- bath care, hygiene items
-- ALL clothing
-- sleep wear
-- hair accessories, head bands
-- jewelry, ALL
-- patches for clothing
-- bling wear
-- shoes, ALL
-- key chains, lanyards
-- stickers, ALL
-- baby wear
-- kitchen wares, ALL
-- drink wares
-- blankets
-- books
-- cartoons, ALL movies, some he's in the movies.
-- instrumental music mancini
-- stationary, pencils, pens, paper craft
-- magnets
-- wallets, purses
-- nail art, ideas
-- fabric
-- zippered makeup bags
-- artwork
-- mini statues, resin, plastic pvc
-- plush toys
-- socks, most sizes
-- pillows, some bedding
-- scarves

LOVE Pink Panther he is an icon !!!!!

DIAMOND STONE ART PAINTING !!!!!
The other item I wish to speak of would be a few craft ideas kits I found and think to be VERY interesting, beautiful, nifty !!!!! The Diamond stone art painting is a tedious process of using tweezers to glue beads down to pattern grid canvas and create dazzling, sparkle pictures, painting as they say, NOT real diamonds used but stones, some look semi precious ????? Oh my !!!! This craft is so very alluring, eye catching, looks exciting !!! Best to keep ALL these pieces of the craft kit AWAY from children, babies and ALL pets !!!! Tiny pieces scatter or fall off canvas grid !!!! We DO NOT wish to mess up our treasured artwork !!! ALL SIZES available of these beautiful craft pictures to create, ALL pictures, ALL color hues variety !!! I wish to try these myself when I find them readily available !!!! Craft stores the best place probably or on the internet ??? This looks tedious process BUT very well worth the craft !!!!

BEADED CROSS STITCH !!!!!
I know this one is a nifty craft !!! I have seen it often and it too is tedious art work to behold !!! Using beads woven into cross stitch work !!!! Oh it is darling craft work !!! I have forever admired this craft and the final completed work !!!! Embroidery, cross stitch whichever you want to call it !!! Plenty kits for this as well my dears !!!! Quiet time best time to tend to tedious work as this !!!! Very beautiful !!!! Craft with friends + family !!!!!

RHINESTONE STICKERS !!!! ALL !!!!
As you know I am a sticker booking crazy girl !!!! I am in LOVE with stickers and collecting, sticker booking !!!! I go crazy IF I find ANY sticker unique, colorful, cutesy, cheerful, sparkled !!!! I wish to find more of these rhinestone / gemstone stickers to adhesive easily to my sticker booking pages !!!! The colorful, character, sparkled stickers are oh so rare, glittery as well !!! Anybody who knows me, knows I LOVE the sparkles, glitters, sequins, colorful, cheerful, ooh pretty !!!! My mind goes insane for these beautiful sparkled and cuteness !!!! The rhinestone stickers are rare to find and in mini sizes the gemstones too !!!! We got to have more readily available to us EVERYWHERE !!!!! Everyone sticker booking knows these add a unique look to your pages most times I just place them ALL together in tiny spaces or I go nuts crazy for placing close together in madness !!!! Lol !!!! Nice craft for ALL ages, adults, children, elderly, everyone !!!! Stickers for EVERYTHING !!!!

PENCIL GRIPS, GUMMY BEAR, AND OTHERS !!!!
I sometimes prefer using a nicely sharpened pencil that is decorated outlandish, colorful, printed on the exterior !!!! I always wish to use a pencil that is beautiful, cheerful, colorful decorated !!!!!  The Lisa Frank style, Sanrio, kawaii style, oriental trading style !!!! Oh these are FUN !!!! Holidays themed a fave of mine too ya know !!!! Pencil grips I purchased yesterday at the local Dollar tree are for comfort to the index finger as we write, figure, work with pencils !!!! They can often be very strong, and as we are deep into our work figuring numbers, focused on a lot of prep work, taxes, these help comfort our index finger as we write !!!! The set I purchased was very colorful cheery gummy bears pencil grips and I find PLENTY of the kawaii variety online yesterday as well as the colorful decorated pencils too !!!! Oh my goodness !!!! Nice for the office, purse, home, IF you want to use pencils you can erase mistakes, or school work I know they got to have them !!!!! 

ALL characters available of pencils and pencil grips, more, more, more !!!!!! Excited !!!!! I prefer these cute + colorful, more so cheerful NEVER dull and boring !!!! Haha !!!! The pencil grips forever a favorite of mine, I always have used these for comfort !!!!! They just slide onto the pencils number two ( 2 ) pencil size best for these !!! VERY helpful to me anyway.....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment