Thursday, October 10, 2019

uk, great britain, england merchandise !!! Dr. Who tv series !!!! Love it !!!

I as you know prefer looking on the internet for unique, rare, different ANYTHING !!!! Other countries I know often have very beautiful merchandise to wear, eat, enjoy, discover something new to me as most often do this I know it can be costly with shipping online / internet prices !!!!

IF I were to find something rare, I would prefer it be new from a company over seas !!!! Maybe cleaner, never know what you will be returned in a purchase, looks can be deceiving when online ordering off internet Amazon cleanest I hear, but hey, who knows !!!! Be careful online shopping !!!!!

uk, great Britain, england new looks / wear !!!!!
My recent discovery online would be the land of the United kingdom, great britain, england as they say !!!! I find PLENTY of clothing that is true to size and great fitting, ALL sizes !!!!!! Plus sizes as well this is wonderful for EVERYONE !!!! I think the whole world needs to support the plus size clothing and true to size fittings !!! Come on now !!!! Lol.....I hear plenty people complain as I over this clothing market trouble !!!!! But THESE are NICE true to fit / size I read !!!!! Here's a few of the nice clothing and PLENTY other merchandise they have from the UK, great britain, england !!!!

Here we go !!!!!!!

-- clothing, ALL
-- food
-- liquor
-- shoes
-- bedding
-- kitchen and ALL wares !!!!
-- bed bath beyond items
-- candies, ALL
-- hair accessories
-- chewing gum
-- perfumes
-- makeup
-- hair care
-- fabric, sewing notions, buttons
-- tv series Dr. Who, dvds blu ray I enjoy it !!!!, scarey !
-- watch Dr who on BBC America channel when in season.
-- cleaning supply
-- music plenty disco tek I hear !!!!
-- pet items
-- baby children items
-- decor for everything
-- crafts ALL, most available paper craft
-- stationary sets, pens pencils
-- gift wrap, bags, sets
-- beverages, sodas, tea
-- chips, crisps
-- seafood
-- shepherds pie
-- pastry
-- cook wares
-- nail art supply
-- purses, wallets, belts

FIGGY PUDDING ITEMS !!!!!
-- figgy pudding items !!!! Fruit cake sort, cutesy has holly berry design on the gift items, reminds me of Christmas season VERY cutie pie, looks as a pastry, I've never tried figgy pudding I have heard of it in a Christmas song !!!! Haha !!!! There's PLENTY merchandise of this figgy pudding cutesy, rare items !!!! Makes a great gift for a cook, baker of the friend family or maybe yourself !!! It's wonderful design, cutie pie !!!!

HOLLY BERRY AND RED GLITTER BOWS FOR CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!! PICKUP TRUCK DESIGN OLD FASHIONED LOOK FOR CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!

The figgy pudding reminded me yesterday seeing it has a holly berry design on it, I thought, I forgot to speak of the neato cutesy holly berry design for Christmas AND ???? The red glitter bows, and the old pick up truck design on things !!!!! Oh, my these are treasured and oh so sweet !!!! Plenty Christmas wares with these as well !!!!

Whew !!!! That's plenty, more, more,more I'm sure !!!! Nice ideas, IF you wish to look for something different rare !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment