Tuesday, July 1, 2014

it's July......

Thinking about when I need to plant pumpkin seeds so I can have some pretty pumpkins in the garden grown by fall to decorate with or paint on....I forgot to buy some seeds earlier on so I'm hopeful that I can maybe find some seeds somewhere this week so I can plant them this week to have them grown by Fall.

Fall is my favorite time of year...That's why I like pumpkins and I named my black cat Pumpkin cat...he looks like a Halloween cat to me.

I'm thinking that I may just plant a few pumpkin seeds in a Styrofoam cup with some dirt and see if I can grow some that way then put them in the garden after the plants grow...but if I can't find some seeds packets then I won't be doing that..so fingers crossed I find a pumpkin seed packet somewhere!!!...haha.

you're supposed to have them planted by this week to get them grown into pumpkins for Fall.

not doing anything for 4th of july this year...staying home...I'm not all about 4th of july fireworks this year..kinda blah.

The dog that is at my house is doing ok...he's made friends with Stormy calf and they touched noses yesterday morning..so they are friends..It's really cute!!! ;)

can't believe it's already July!!!...so glad it's raining more now...it's been so great!

it will be Fall before you know it!

I was just thinking about how people worry about things so much they can't ever stop worrying...Usually what happens is you worry for no reason at all....so worrying is no good...You need to think about good things happening and stop being so over emotional and if you think happy thoughts and look for happy things to happen then they will!....works for me!!!...

I just try to laugh all the time...there's always something funny somewhere to giggle about if you look for it...I love people who laugh all the time and make me laugh when I worry too much...

listen to some music and stop worrying I think...I do all the time.

good things will happen.

love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment