Friday, December 19, 2014

being charitable....

Feeling a little better just not all better yet!....haha..If you see me frowning, I am just sick with this sinus/bronchitis....I will get better.

I was just thinking that since Christmas is in a few days I think about all the nice things people can do this time of year to show people they care...So that way everyone will know that people are nice and do care about others, it's what our Lord wants us to do I believe...this time of year is special to him I know so I always try to do the right thing and be charitable to others in all types of ways that I can....

it makes me feel great to be kind to others and I think it will be that way to anyone else who wants to be charitable to others....when you are nice and donate food, clothing, candies, money if you can to others who are less fortunate or need extra help....

There are many places where you can be charitable this time of year....

Many homeless shelters need help preparing Christmas meals, they need non-perishable food donations, clothing donations or money donations if you can...those are all ways to help out there...

Animal shelters always need help and you can help with food donations, donate your time at shelters, money donations help, you can help with pet adoptions and get out here and let people know there are always animals who need to be adopted at the pet shelters, help with fundraisers also for them!!!....

Cats need to be adopted too...Cats always have a tough time finding good homes and that makes me sad!..I like cats!..I have 3 and they are a blessing to my life!....I always think about that all the time...

Cancer Centers always need good cheer! I think pretty flowers with card greetings, and also money donations if you are able to, are always wonderful ways to be charitable to these medical facilities that continually need help and do the right thing to save lives....

taking flowers and card greetings for this holiday to all Hospitals to place in people's hospital rooms are also very kind ways to be charitable to people who are there for medical reasons...that's sweet!

taking part in coat drives or food drives at your place of work is also very charitable as well....

love, julie





No comments:

Post a Comment