Friday, December 26, 2014

save baby seals, end poaching....don't wear fur....

Christmas was nice...had a very small gathering at my Grandparent's house...

I was cleaning in my clothing dresser and I found a bookmark with a blue string on it that had 2 baby seals printed on it...I had purchased the book mark when I was a small child from somewhere and it was for endangered animals to help raise awareness and support for them...I've always loved animals and wanted to save them from evil people and danger...

Something that I have always adored and thought were very sweet, gentle, harmless animals are baby seals and it just breaks my heart and makes me very angry and very sad that these sweet defenseless animals and many other animals are hunted for their skins and tossed away!

I think people who kill all animals for their skins should be punished and they should be tossed away...It is very upsetting to me and is something I wish to end!!!...It just makes me cry and I think about how evil it is and how our Lord made all these beautiful creatures and I know that he sits up there in heaven and cries at these kind of barbaric things human beings do here on earth....

if I could, I would get rid of all the hunting, poaching, the selling of animal's skins/fur, bones, tusks!.......

you just think about baby seals and how evil that is and how much it makes me cry to think about all animals being killed for their skins and various other things....People who do those awful evil things need to be punished and disposed of....I would punish all of them if I could on my own!

I always think about ways to end animal cruelty and the killing of animals for their skins and something else I do not like is animals being killed for their fur...I would NEVER wear anything with animal fur on it...how awful and evil to kill an animal just for it's skin or fur to make a coat or whatever....

people who wear fur are very cruel, evil, and cold hearted...I don't like people who wear fur....

baby seals and all animals need to be saved, and I knew that as a small child..i have the bookmark with a blue string on it from my childhood to prove it!....

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment