Sunday, December 7, 2014

comfortable dining....

Casual means "not too fancy"....haha!...That's how I like dinners to be with friends...Whenever I meet with friends I like to take them to dinner somewhere nice and comfortable.Ever been in a restaurant full of loud talking and overcrowded tables?...I have, it's annoying!

I want to be able to actually hear what people are saying to me across the table you know?!...haha

One thing that I like to do is talk, laugh a lot,  and enjoy a nice dinner in town with friends and family....

I try to pick a type of food cuisine that everyone can enjoy and everyone likes so that way everyone is happy at dinner and not sitting there picking at their food thinking:"What is this?!"....haha!.....I kind of like to know what is sitting on my dinner plate and I'd hope that guests at the dinner table would also know what the heck they were about to have for dinner as well!....

It doesn't really matter to me what type of food may be at a dinner...I'm not picky!...just as long as I know what it is on the plate and I'm not scared of what it may be...because I'm sure that there are lots of different types of food out there that I am not aware of and may not like....

I like to talk and laugh at dinners and be able to set down in a chair and talk comfortably, not worry about not being able to hear people because a room is too overcrowded or noisy....it's funny trying to talk to people across a table and not hear a word they are saying!...lol.

smile, laugh, and nod....pretend you can hear...because you actually can't!..how funny is that?...because sadly I have had to be that way in restaurants because they were too loud!

it can be nice but also not too fancy, there are plenty of restaurants out there that are very nice to dine at, but also not a zillion dollars a plate and so fancy I don't know what the heck is going on in them....I like the nice but not too fancy they are comfortable...

You can never ever have too much Taco Bell....can't overrule that one any day!....Haha! 

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment