Monday, December 29, 2014

i like avocados.....

One of the scents from Bath and Body works that I got for Christmas for myself was a scent called Velvet Sugar...it's my favorite right now...I just purchased a small travel size spray of that scent because they were on sale...I spray a little on my wrist and go on....haha...I like going in that store at sale time....or on the 2 for 1 days with coupons.....lol.

going to try and purchase some avocados today....I hope they aren't too expensive they were $1.89/for 1 avocado at a local grocery store!.....I have seen them for 29cents/a piece which is a price I could better afford, that way I could get more of them!....I like to eat them on salads I make, or in southwest dip I can make to be eaten with tortilla chips...I like avocados.

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment