Sunday, December 28, 2014

keeping healthy at all times.....

One thing I think everyone should always do is stay healthy...There are so many things you need to keep healthy about your body...Mentally and physically a person should always keep everything in check....

Exercising, eating right, living a clean and sober life, and taking care of your mental health are all things people need to keep working on and improving everyday to be healthy.

I've never had mental health issues or drug addiction, never ever took a drug in my life....but I have had addictions to music and probably chocolate sometimes!...

Mental health is something that you should make sure is ok with yourself...your mind has to be healed first to keep yourself safe and your friends and family safe....

Your mind controls how you feel and how you live your life...Everyone wants to have a great life and be safe for their friends and loved ones..I know that when I have loved ones I always want them to be safe so I always wish for them to be healthy!

Drug addiction is something that must always be treated with mental health and rehab treatment...great doctors at these facilities are something that helps everyone with addiction or mental issues....

going to rehab and getting treated properly is a wonderful thing for everyone to do...I am proud of everyone who goes to rehab and get the help they need...People who want to do the right thing deserve to have a great happy life!

reading your Bible everyday is another thing I think is good for your health..that way, you keep God with you at all times everyday you open your bible or read a scripture he is with you and will keep you safe and sound....I truly believe that...because I read a scripture from the Bible everyday...I always think about God that way.

a person will feel better once you expel all of that dark sadness from your life like upsetting thoughts, and bad feelings...along with getting rid of all the nasty awful drug addiction...Once you set yourself free from these bad energies like that, you feel better!

lots of bad awful things have happened to so many people I'm sure, and the only way to get through those bad feelings is with mental health and rehab treatment along with religion....

I have never had even half the awful evil things happen to me that have happened to some people..so I don't know exactly what people have went through to tear them down and make them feel less than..But they should know that when you fall down you need to always get right back up, be strong and keep on keepin' on..

Never give up on your life, things will get better!..continually keep with a good rehab/mental health treatment and you will be much wiser, stronger, feel better and be a wonderful person for your friends and loved ones!

this new year I think everyone should make those 2 areas of life #1 on their health list to continually work on...I am so very proud of everyone who wants to work on changing their life for the better...it's the right thing to do!!!

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment