Sunday, December 14, 2014

medical kit......

Something I think is very important to have with you when you travel or drive in your vehicle is a medical kit....and also have these items at your home incase you need them...

I know that I am very accident prone so I know I will always need to have bandages for wounds on myself...I always am not paying enough attention to what I am doing or I am so busy I will forget I need to take my allergy medicine....

I have a small medical kit in my car with bandages and antiseptic....I would like an epi pen for severe allergic reactions to things but I don't have one...

you need to have all of your health medications with you at all times when you travel and work...so that way, you have them nearby if you get sick or ill....it's very dangerous when you have a serious medical condition and need medicine...things like heart, lung, brain disorders, asthma, allergies, diabetes and other diseases are very serious and you need to always have your medications with you for those.... 

I buy self adhesive bandages in a box from the store they have all kinds and sizes..i like to buy a box with all different shapes and sizes in it that way they can cover all sizes of wounds, I keep them at home all the time and in a small medical kit...

also something to have to clean wounds would be antiseptics to get rid of germs/bacteria like-- Bottles of Rubbing Alcohol, Peroxide, tubes of Hydro-cortizone cream--for itching and Antibiotic creams--to heal wounds, Aloe vera gel---for burns, Tylenol---for minor pains, Hand sanitizers to clean your hands as I have already talked about before on here...Nexium for my stomach is something I always need with me!

latex gloves for sanitary cleaning of wounds and being clean about things you touch, gauze pads for preventing bacteria and accidentally hitting the wound on something, roll bandages to support strained muscles, eye wash/drops incase you get something in your eye or accidentally scratch it...

hypoallergenic adhesive tape is something you also need to hold gauze in place....and bottled water or sports drink at all times to prevent dehydration....

you can find these items at all stores, it doesn't matter if you get the inexpensive brand, they all work the same way.

local emergency phone numbers are always needed as well to carry in your medical kits incase of emergencies...

No comments:

Post a Comment