Tuesday, December 30, 2014

stealing is very wrong....

I've been painting a lot on canvas lately...I've painted 2 pictures so far..I bought 2 more canvases yesterday so I will have plenty of canvas to work on when the weather gets icy cold and bad the next few days....I need to purchase some more word search books too.

I was thinking about how so many people have been stealing from me outside at night for many many years...It really upsets me and makes me mad how they have stolen all kinds of things from me outside my home at night....and all the home break-ins that have been going on for many years nearby...It's very wrong and terrifying when people choose to steal from others and invade their homes while they are gone or sleeping!

people need to think about things before they choose to do awful nasty things...Stealing is something that is very cruel and awful...People work a lot to have things and when others destroy or steal their property it's the wrong thing to do....I'm sure that if they work a lot they could have things of their own so they wouldn't have to steal from others.

I've seen people steal all kinds of things in stores before in the past few years and that's not good at all...If I've wanted something and didn't have that something I wanted, I just have saved my money for it so I could purchase it on my own or I have just went without it..I don't think anything is worth stealing and facing jail time for...People just need to think about things before they attempt them....

Cause and effect...You do something bad that makes you happy at the moment you steal it or go through with it.....BUT later that bad thing that you know was wrong when you went ahead and did that awfulness WILL be back in the form of punishment and all kinds of bad bad troubles for you and your life.....

If you attempt to make good decisions in your life then good things will happen for you......That's what I always try to do in my life is think first about what I want to be doing in my life and I say to myself:"This is the right thing to be doing!..If I do the right good things with my life then God is happy and my life and the world is a much better place because I have chosen something nice, kind, and wonderful"...NEVER anything bad.

stealing and all these things that are awful...never be involved in those terrible things I say!...

Wonderful, smart choices make your life happier and the world a much happier and safer place...that is beautiful to be making right choices that are good for you and the world.

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment