Tuesday, December 9, 2014

screaming neighbor, christmas cards and greetings.....

Very foggy morning....It will take me a while to get out there to feed my calf Stormy her feed....with all the fog in the air you can't see at all!...

I'm hoping that I won't hear my neighbor up the road screaming this morning like she was yesterday when I went to feed the calf  at my barn...She was screaming and yelling at a man or someone I don't know who it was...She's always screamed crazy like that and it's very annoying and sometimes alarming!....good grief !

She's been very difficult to get along with the last couple of years....I haven't ever talked to her much at all, but whenever she is screaming the whole time it's kept me away...a good thing I stayed away from her I'm sure!...I'm pretty sure she has been prowling at my house at night and stolen things before and that's disappointing...

I have heard her talking outside my house at night early morning hours....I've heard a lot of people talking outside my house at night, most from my hometown who didn't like me, the dogs barked all the time!.....annoying and stupid!

but oh well,

I think you should always be kind to your neighbors and if you don't like them or they are hateful to you, just stay away from them and keep to yourself....there doesn't need to be any awful confrontation with neighbors just be peaceful and stay away from them when they are mean or scare you.

If they are nice and kind I like to be nice right back to them and let them know I care about them as a neighbor, say hello and stop by and take them something they have purchased in the store or have crafted for the holidays(nothing too expensive), candy or cookies or something and say "Merry Christmas" to them...it's always a good thing to be nice to kind neighbors who are peaceful and friendly.

so many neighbors these days fight all the time, steal from one another, and harass one another all the time...it's so stupid and an awful thing to do...it's not peaceful it's making problems and it is wrong!

just be nice and kind.

I like to also give Christmas cards that are friendly and cute with a Christmas blessing or wish in them to nice neighbors, friends, and my family members who love and care about me...I think it's the nice thing to do this time of year...something I think we should all do once again it has sort of faded out into the past and I think we should all do that once again like before..

You can choose any box of Christmas cards, any color, or any theme with a message or without a message just choose what you like, and give to those people to send good wishes for Christmas and the upcoming year...I like to always sign my name after the message....

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment