Sunday, December 21, 2014

printed t-shirt....


Purchased a printed t-shirt...it had cowboy sayings printed on it in bold colors, was on sale for $8, and a rotating glittery water candle with a cowboy on a horse for $7....It looks like the cowboy is in the snow with the glitter swirling around him...very pretty.

I like all things cowboy or farm related....Haha look at my life!

Didn't get to go to any rodeos this summer like I wanted to, but I'm hopeful for upcoming rodeos maybe later this summer.....things have been too hectic for all that extra go to rodeo time...

not going to church this morning, still not feeling 1000%....haha.....I'm sure God doesn't mind me not going when I have been very sick....

I know how to take care of myself when I am sick and notice health signs to watch for and when to take medicines....

in all things in life, you have to always watch out for yourself because a lot of times you are alone and you have to be alert and ready to take care of yourself everyday...I try not to depend on someone for help or answers to questions all the time, because ya know, I can figure answers out to things and train myself to know what is good and what isn't a good thing....

and most times there just isn't anyone there to ask or offer me advice or support....so anyways, I can figure things out just fine on my own and be alert for my safety because I have to!

being alert at all times in all situations is a very good thing to keep in mind because once again you are not always with people who are there to watch out for your well being, so I always keep myself safe from danger by looking out at all times for danger to keep myself safe....we all should do that.

depending on yourself for a lot of things all the time, is the right thing to want to achieve in your life...

being independent is a great thing.

but then again, also remember that you need to be able to work together with others in all areas of life and get along to keep yourselves safe!

family, friends, and  co-workers all need to work together to stay safe and busy at all times...

it's always ok to give advice or offer an opinion, but never be vulgar or bossy to people....

I always say:"If you don't have anything nice to say to anyone, just keep your mouth shut!" haha!

I like this instrumental Christmas song....beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment