Wednesday, December 10, 2014

pay taxes, insurance, safe driving.....

Had to get a round bale of hay yesterday and move it into the corral with the feed truck for the animals...It was very trying when you have to back the truck in reverse going uphill...I think it wasn't getting any traction with the tires and the ground!!! it was sort of sliding down the hill...but I got the round bale of hay into the corral...

I also had to purchase another box of dog treats and I finally found another box of those dog treats by "Blue Dog Bakery"....Goofball really likes those! I think they are very well made...They have ingredients in them that he really likes...he likes peanut butter...

whenever I let him have some of those dog treats he will sit down on the ground and crunch on them in his mouth......I like the sound of him crunching those treats....haha! it makes me laugh because it looks like he is smiling...

oh btw, I found a Christmas shirt it is green with a cat on the front of it drinking hot chocolate...Haha!!! It is cute!...I also found a snowman Christmas mug to drink hot chocolate in for $2 the other day, so I'm being all Christmasey..I like these whimsical type of Christmas items...

I know some things don't cost as much in the store when you look at just the price in the store then you get to the register to check out and pay and it costs more...I know things are just that way because we all have to pay taxes on all items...I don't mind paying the tax at all..I know that it helps our country, our state, our towns with improvements and repairs on things in all these areas...

taxes are something we all have to pay, and I think that we should all always pay our part to do the right thing, everyone in this country should...and tourists to our state or country should also pay taxes on items they purchase or things they do...Hey, everybody has to do that, so I just say I don't mind paying my part everybody has to!....haha!

Yesterday I had to check on my car/vehicle insurance and make sure I paid that..Everyone needs to keep their car insured because it is very important to keep that paid to make sure that when you drive on the highway you will be insured and won't be sued in court if you have a car accident...It's just something that is required to drive in town, city or on the roads/highways...That way of you have insurance on vehicles you are driving you won't cause problems for yourself and others...it's the right thing for everyone to do!

I remember getting my driving license when I was younger I took a written exam on paper and I passed that to get a learner's permit, then I had to drive with a family member who already had their driving license...so then I went back and I took the driving test in a car at the place I went to and I passed that after a few tries..it is stressful kind of to take the driving test but it is needed to work, travel, and be safe driving..You should always pay attention on the roads when driving so you won't hurt yourself and others....

you always are issued a driving license card and you have to keep it renewed every so many years but time goes by fast and you must keep checking on it in your wallet every so many months to make sure it hasn't expired!...Haha I know I have gotten very close to letting mine expire before, like a week before the expire date, and I looked at it and I thought:"Oh my goodness ! I better get that renewed!" so you always gotta watch it....

you should always be careful driving on the roads, in the towns/cities and on the highways everyone should be careful and pay attention out there!

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment