Monday, December 8, 2014

years ago in America....

I like my country....It's home and I am an American....I want the best for my country and I want it to prosper and become a much safer country.I want to support more American businesses and have more jobs here and companies....

If you support American businesses and buy those products that help our economy it helps America to prosper....as I know everyone who loves their country wants their country to grow! and change is ok when it's a good change that helps the people and the country flourish.

I like to buy things made here in America I always have, because that's who I am an American girl!

I just like older things that have a rustic look to them and even something as silly as older labels on old American brands of products it makes me smile to see how nice they look.

I even love the older fashions of clothes from the 1940's 1950's I think people really knew how to dress back then! They were very classy and beautiful!...men and women both...it was nicer and cleaner looking...Something as simple as prints and patterns on clothes from back then, I like to look at those and they were very nice and unique! I saw a old picture of my Grandma, a great auntie, and my great Grandma together walking down a street from back then and they were so beautiful in those clothes and very classy looking! we should all miss that...we need that again! but you can't find those anymore...makes me sad!

you'd see a picture from back then and see women and men dressed in those clothes and you think immediately:" Those people look nice, they look very sharp, in charge, and they know what the heck they are doing!"....haha!

 It was all apart of America's charm and something as simple as fashion in clothing, and labeling on products, building companies founded on trust, faith, and hope for our country adds to that unique quality of our country.We are known as very good workers in industries and there just aren't enough jobs for our country right now, so hopefully in the future there will be more jobs for our amazing workforce here in America!

I know every country goes through very tough times but you always have to work at being better and working on things to improve your country like this help every day.

 I know a lot of people want that lifestyle back...it was just classier I think...I know that's what people really miss!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment