Thursday, December 18, 2014

sick with sinus infection and bronchitis....

not feeling well....

I have been very sick for a while with sinus infection and bronchitis...coughing and couldn't breathe good at all...I had chills, fever, and very sleepy.

sleep is good for sickness to heal your body....

went to the medical office and got medicine....

It is caused from all of the wind blowing dust and particles in the air and no rain....I have allergies and asthma that gets irritated by those things causing me to get sicker.

right now, many people are sick with this sinus infection and bronchitis.

I'm very tired but hopefully getting better.

I have been eating apples and oranges to help with my immune system to fight the bacterial infection, there are some medicines you can't take with all citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruits...but they are just fine with these medicines I am taking for this.....

I like red apples the best....they are good.

thank god it finally did rain yesterday....that always helps to have rain there to clean the air, and I can breathe better and everyone can with clean air free of pollutants like--dirt, smog, smoke, and pollens.....

clean air is a very good thing to always have to stay healthy.

I like rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment