Saturday, December 6, 2014

black cats are a blessing!.....

Listening to Christmas music...I like the older Christmas music like this one:
I like all kinds of music actually...I also like Instrumental music it helps with stress in your life....your mind just kind of stops worrying and being upset when you can listen to peaceful music like this one I like at Christmas..so pretty! I like the piano for this one...
 
 

I think about helping out with homeless shelters this time of year and I think about helping out at animal shelters this time of year also...

Donating food or money to homeless shelters and donating time there to help out as well are wonderful things to always think about this time of year! It always makes me feel happy when I put together food boxes for homeless shelters or donate food or clothing to shelters or pet supplies to animal shelters....all ways to help out this time of the year so they can all have a Christmas...

Something I read in a newspaper is that they have a lot of animals that are black in color at the animal shelters, cats and dogs that people won't adopt because they think they are bad omens because of their color of their fur being black...

It makes me very sad and upset that people think that animals are bad omens because of their fur being black and I am here to let everyone know that is NOT true!!!

Black cats being bad omens is just some stupid crap that idiots have made up....just a bunch of idiots sitting around making up crap millions of years ago as usual....it's not true at all!

I have a black cat named Pumpkin and he saved my life when I was very sick I found him and he made me laugh all the time and he cares about me as well....he kept me safe from people outside my house one night as well, when he woke me up and warned me of dangerous people outside of my house....He meowed and told me that something was going on outside and I woke up and he saved my life....

My dog Goofball is black in color as well and he makes me laugh all the time also...they are both a blessing to my life because they have saved my life...

Cats and Dogs are both very loyal pets, no matter what color, to have in your life and be sure that you know you have to take care of them, feed them, care for them always and protect them....take care of their health and buy them food, water them and keep them safe from roads, and dangerous people....

they love you when you love and care for them..they will always be there for you no matter what as long as you love them and take care of them....I know they can be expensive but that's why I don't waste money on things like too many clothes, makeup, or unnecessary items for myself...so I can take care of them.

Cat litter can be expensive I know, even the cheapest brand is good! hey, it works! also it's always a good thing to keep their litter boxes cleaned daily and wash food bowls...

I type this right now as Pumpkin cat sits right here infront of my computer!!!....Haha I suppose he wants to help me type this morning....

I just want all people to know that Black cats and dogs are not bad omens at all!!! they are just pets and no matter their color they are wonderful and a blessing!!!

so get out there and adopt/save more black cats and dogs also...

I love cats and dogs...cats make wonderful pets to keep in the house because they are easily trained to go bathroom in the litter box and they make me giggle all the time!

love you Dad!
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment