Saturday, December 27, 2014

new dog house......

I got money for Christmas as a gift, it was enough to purchase my dog Goofball a new dog house.

He had a very old dog house that was about 20 years old and it was broken on one side and with the weather getting cold, icy, and snowy I know that he needed a new one to stay warm....He is a rather tall dog and his house was actually too small for him....

I found a coupon in a feedstore flier that was in the mail for $50/off a dog house and it was a good sale on the dog house!...so I found one that is nice and has room for him to get way back into the house and curl up in a ball and be warm!

I wish he could stay in my room all the time, but he is too tall and I want him to stay warm and have shelter outside...he's very active and he likes to run all the time and jump, so I can only imagine the things he would tear up in my house!

but I'm glad I put that money to good use in purchasing Goofball a new house...it's something needed and very much so!

I checked on him a few minutes ago and he is curled up in a ball way back into the house....haha!..sleeping sound...I think he likes it.

it's snowing a little right now this morning and maybe sleeting....so I purchased that house just in time to keep him warm! Winter is here.

pets that have to stay outside always need shelter from all weather every season....and they always need fresh food and water everyday.

pets are a responsibility and you must take good care of them everyday all the time..

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment