Thursday, December 4, 2014

healthy cereal, fruit snacks, seasonal coffee mugs.....

About to have breakfast...I like to eat healthy cereals for breakfast.

Cereals like plain Cheerios, Chex, Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat not frosted, Grape Nuts....Kelloggs's Corn Flakes not frosted...Rice Krispies--plain.

I like to microwave the Grape Nuts cereal with a small amount of butter and milk in the winter time you can also add a small amount of sugar if you like...

also I eat oatmeal I like flavored oatmeals but plain is just fine with me, I like plain toasted Bagels with cream cheese also.

going to try to purchase some fruit snacks in boxes...I like the fruit snacks in all colors and themes....I do not like the fruit snacks filled with juicy syrup in them when you bite them...I do not like those Gusher brand type snacks...

had hot chocolate last nite in my Santa Claus mug....I like to collect character mugs...with character faces on them....cute ones, whimsical ones!...I like the seasonal mugs/holiday mugs to drink hot chocolate in and sometimes decaf coffee...

going to try and find a new one for this month of Christmas....I'm drinking one cup of hot chocolate every night of this month of December in my Christmas mugs....Haha!...that's what I like to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment