Thursday, December 11, 2014

favorite perfume and cologne scents....

There are so many different scents of cologne and perfume out there on the shelves..lots of them!

My favorite scent for cologne for men is a scent called Cool Water by Davidoff....Smells so nice!

Then my favorite perfume is something that I have wore often is a perfume scent called Angel...It smells great to me!....It's in a star shaped bottle and it is blue-ish in color...Haha....my favorite shape, perfume scent, and color all in one!

I think they are both nice scents that smell wonderful on men and women.

Working on taking down the fence by the pasture because we are working on getting a new fence put in finally after so long!....hopefully soon...

I worked all evening yesterday taking wire attachments off of the metal posts that connect the barbed wire to them....It will look nice to get this all cleaned up out there and remove trees that are damaged from all the harsh weather elements that we have faced in the past couple of years...

I used a pair of pliers and twisted the wire attachments off of the posts and put them in a bucket incase they need to be re-used for the new fence.....then I will have to roll the barbed wire up on a roll after the posts are removed....

I purchased a few pieces of candy the other day for 50cents/a piece...I thought they were pretty cool...

I purchased Milky Way Caramel Snowmen and a few Santa shaped Twix....I like the shapes and those 2 candies for Christmas!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment