Saturday, December 13, 2014

some shopping...

I went shopping with my nice, favorite aunt the other day, and she bought some things to work on a cake and reception with...I went to Bath and Body Works...I purchased a few travel size scents for Christmas gifts...they were on sale so I bought a few of them...I think they make great gifts to add to presents this time of year....I just picked out a few scents I liked and hopefully they like them also!

I liked browsing at the clothing in the mall and I really like all the southwestern designs they are bringing back to clothing! Way to go ! whoever is getting that back in clothing! I really like that!

we had dinner at a place called Ted's it is a nice Mexican food restaurant....they were very friendly and nice when they waited on me.

My aunt is collecting Fiesta Ware....I like all the colors of it and it is from the 1950's because my Grandma said that she had some then....She had all colors...I like all of them and I like the price too, very well priced....so I looked at the different colors...the drinking glasses were pretty too.

I looked at Christmas wrapping paper it's nice to see all the different colors and designs of the paper and I like the self adhesive paper ribbon bows as well....don't know what color I will be using this year when I have help wrap Christmas gift for my Grandma...

I wish I could spend Christmas with people who care about me not people who I do not want to be around or see, like that annoying sorry uncle of mine on the other side of the family and his sorry, snooty, worthless family.....that's my life though always crap....Christmas ruined once again.

oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment