Wednesday, August 5, 2015

blues and jazz music.....

Some of my favorite music is jazz music and instrumental music...I appreciate all kinds of music from all different genres...
 
Blues and Jazz music are really good and i like to relax and listen to those when I need to calm down...I think it is a really great thing that we have so many great musicians that are dedicated to continuing the great tradition of this music!
 
many people should be more aware of the great music out of New Orleans..i have heard about the music and performers I have some of their music I have purchased....
 
I wish we had a jazz and blues music station available here to everybody who cannot afford the satellite radio stations...everyone should be able to enjoy it!....I'd much rather listen to blues and jazz than a lot of the stuff on the radio here.
 
I like all the great African American performers, singers, and musicians..they have a lot of great music and performances to enjoy out there onstage and theaters....
 
I like instrumental music and i like vocals as well......but when you can listen to jazz and blues and hear all the instruments together and people are inspired by what they hear and the music makes you forget your worries it is wonderful! and that is what blues and jazz music accomplishes...
 
one of my favorite performers is Wynton Marsalis...he is great!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment