Saturday, August 22, 2015

magic towel, puzzles, games, and word searches...

My Grandparents have been having a lot of people stop by the house in droves for the past couple of months...all kinds of people they haven't seen in years..they call them, they stop by/talk to them...We can't figure out why it is almost everyday...My Grandpa has dementia but he is not seriously sick or anything...it is annoying to them and my Grandma is exhausted some days.....

She got a phone call from an unknown man and he was mean to her on the phone one day...He kept asking her who is this?! and she wouldn't tell him who she was and he got angry and hateful with her...then he asked where my Grandpa was...so she asked who are you?....He smarted off something hateful to her and she hung up on him....It scared her and made her upset!....these people make me very scared and upset...I worry about my Grandparents all the time!....People need to leave them alone they are old and tired...these people make me soooo angry! losers.

Nosey new neighbors across the road keep staring at us when we are at her house outside and they drive by all the time staring...they stop everything they are working on across the road and start watching us outside on the lawn whatever we are working on in the field, and they start driving by non-stop..then when she goes to the mailbox they try and talk to her....it scares them...those people are so annoying....and weird.

anyway....

Took my Grandma to town for errands yesterday.....we went to Dollar Tree too...

I purchased these items....

I found Magic Towel...they are compressed wash cloths formed into a disk enclosed in plastic...tear away plastic, then you place them in very warm water and a wash cloth will unfold...they have them in all kinds of cartoon characters and I purchased a few...very neato!

 a bar of soap for my bath/shower...it smells very nice.

new toothbrush...they need to be thrown away every few months for cleanliness..i already had toothpaste at home...

I also found plenty of puzzles to piece together that are in boxes..you piece the pieces together and form the picture on the box....I have used puzzle glue on the backs of the puzzles before when I have completed them and you can keep the pieces together and your picture!....My Grandma purchased a few puzzles also..she likes those as well....

i found a board game and a card game to purchase---those were near the puzzles and i like those....

the last item I found was just a few word search books...Kappa was the brand I think.

I like all kinds of word search books...Many brands that I like are" Garfield the Cat, Penny and Dell Press, Kappa and Bendon word search books...just any brand I like them all !...I like to work the word searches with pencils, pens, and markers....

all of those items I purchased for just about $10 !!!

Julie











No comments:

Post a Comment