Wednesday, August 19, 2015

watching cartoons......

Well...had company that unexpectedly stopped by last night....annoying.

One of the redneck kinfolks stopped and walked to the porch...he asked if he could have a pain pill!!!

I have NEVER had pain pills and I have NEVER took pain pills...so I'm thinking:" What is up with this idiot?!! " he kept rubbing his jaw and said he had a toothache! spooky..

I just looked at him and I said:" No I don't!" and I went back in the house....sick and tired of this crap!

anyway....I watched a few cartoons yesterday and I watched Scooby Doo and Heathcliff....I loved those 2 cartoons as a small child and I still like them all....

I had a Scooby Doo figurine from my childhood I forgot to place on the list last couple of blog posts...I love Scooby Doo and the mysteries they solved on the cartoon...He is a funny dog he reminds me sometimes of Goofball my dog!....lol..

Scooby Doo is my favorite cartoon dog!

many of the figurines I mentioned I had found from my childhood collecting were from cartoons I watched back then...

I like watching cartoons....

No comments:

Post a Comment